What did you do to your car to spice up the interior?

Rondeau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport touring
I don't feel the need to spice up the interior, looks great from factory :thumbsup:

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I added led lights to the footwells and replaced the head unit in my LX. Only other mod to the interior I'm looking at is seeing if I can get the door panels wrapped around the arm rests because it gets dirty so easily.

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport+Sensing CVT (Canada) 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really hope this is a troll post...
That was not very worthy of a gentleman. Post your pictures by all mean, xnjjgh. This place is about fun and exchange in good spirit. To each their own.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
I'm replacing the cloth with leather and upgrading to probably a NEX4200 or 5200 head unit. Nothing too flashy.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That was not very worthy of a gentleman. Post your pictures by all mean, xnjjgh. This place is about fun and exchange in good spirit. To each their own.

#1). Someone removed my post which is a bit odd considering the plethora of posts that are considered much more "negative" than my comment.

#2). Uh, need to put on your brakes there. Did I go about bashing and insulting him? I just said I hoped it was a troll post. Never said to not modify a car or to not do that. Never told him/her to take it off. Just stated my opinion that I hoped it was a joke.

#3). Did you really just say "not very worthy of a gentleman" on an internet forum?

Nothing wrong with posting pictures. I never said to not do it or to remove it. Just as much as people share their pictures/thoughts/opinions I am sharing my own. The fact that you want to silence my opinion which is not with ill-intent or malice is hypocritical.

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport+Sensing CVT (Canada) 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
#1). Someone removed my post which is a bit odd considering the plethora of posts that are considered much more "negative" than my comment.

#2). Uh, need to put on your brakes there. Did I go about bashing and insulting him? I just said I hoped it was a troll post. Never said to not modify a car or to not do that. Never told him/her to take it off. Just stated my opinion that I hoped it was a joke.

#3). Did you really just say "not very worthy of a gentleman" on an internet forum?

Nothing wrong with posting pictures. I never said to not do it or to remove it. Just as much as people share their pictures/thoughts/opinions I am sharing my own. The fact that you want to silence my opinion which is not with ill-intent or malice is hypocritical.
1) Not me. I'm only a fairly new user here and I did not report you whatsoever... Ask the administrator if you don't believe me.

2) Be more attentive. You insulted a lady with your Troll remark. She removed her pictures because of your comment. A simple excuse to her could be "à propos".

3) Yes. I must be old mannered.
Sponsored