Chrisp1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Type R, 12' Mustang, 05' STI
Country flag
I don't have any CELs and I just flashed the tune as mentioned above. Not sure what extension you are talking about, I was able to reuse both O2 sensors no problem and reuse the heatshield with the provided hardware.
looks like you got lucky then, many are tuned but still have to disable to secondary 02 because of the light still coming on (catted versions) the harness extension was used for the newer batch of prl catted downpipes. Apparently they moved the secondary 02 bung lower downstream so the 02 sensor was super tight and almost didn't reach without an extension..
Sponsored

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice, before this stuff came up I was debating the prl catted DP and FP. From what ive read you need an 02 hardness extension especially for the recent revised version catted pipes. Also for any light to really stay off have to use hondata or ktuner. Seems like our cars trigger 02 cels even with a defouler..

I have the AFE catted and no CEL, not using a defouler either.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so far so good then! how long have you had it installed for?

Installed it today. Did an initial test drive and let the car idle. Just got back from 20-30 cruise ripping it a bit, all good!

Had the same one on my 2018 Si for over 20K and never got a CEL.

AFE makes a solid DP and they use a higher CPSI than anyone else. I think that is why you won't get a CEL.

OP
OP
Chrisp1

Chrisp1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Type R, 12' Mustang, 05' STI
Country flag
Installed it today. Did an initial test drive and let the car idle. Just got back from 20-30 cruise ripping it a bit, all good!

Had the same one on my 2018 Si for over 20K and never got a CEL.

AFE makes a solid DP and they use a higher CPSI than anyone else. I think that is why you won't get a CEL.
well that’s good to know hopefully it stays that way! Did you need any 02 sensor extensions?