What color is your type r and why

gaara46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 4runner
Country flag
i have a boost blue, cuz i got a good deal on it. originally wanted white but owell...im not complaining since boost blue is still a type R only color.
Sponsored

timtzotz

First Name
timtzotz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R (SGP); 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Country flag
Like the Wild one, I am one of your more , uh, experienced drivers ( effin sixty this year!). I needed a color that was more subdued because the car design is so over the top. I got SGP, would also have loved a PMM.
PMM. No longer available in new CTR though. A more mature sedate color that really pops when clean. The body styling is enough for me and I didn't need a loud color.
4BDB56BF-A9EC-4888-AC4B-A354E7609A60.jpeg

wildbilly32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Porsche C4S 19 CTR #24184 19 Volvo XC40 R
Country flag
Tim you are just a youngster!:D

Drive on in good health.
Like the Wild one, I am one of your more , uh, experienced drivers ( effin sixty this year!). I needed a color that was more subdued because the car design is so over the top. I got SGP, would also have loved a PMM.

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
I went with Sonic Gray Pearl, but I would have loved the (discontinued) PMM. That was the color of my 2011 Si and it looked great, hid dirt well and wasn't too flashy.

The SGP has a very nice pearl metallic shine, and it's definitely a unique color. It shows dirt quickly, though. I find white boring, red too "ticket me," and the Boost Blue is awesome but stands out more than I prefer. I've avoided black cars because they get hot and I assume show dirt quickly, but it may hide dirt better than my SGP. I think the black CTR looks killer.
Sponsored