What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

TheCarpooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Touring. 24,144th Touring Sedan out of the Indiana plant in 2016.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Black for my '16 Touring.

Wanted red, but they were a month or more out at that point in time. I'm happy with black, though. Tinted the windows really dark, have the audio display red, and bought inexpensive red dash trim enhancements. Thought about red lug nut covers, too. Yeah, I'm a rebel.
Sponsored

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
Hatchback lx Honda sensing
1) I have it in White. However my first choice would have been sonic grey but the lx hs trim only has 3 options white, polished grey, and black.

2) polished grey for my trim would have been ideal if they had it available for order. I find the hatchback gets a lot of rock chips and they are essentially impossible to touch up with the white.

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (polished metal)
- polished metal on a hatchback ST.

- I initially wanted sonic gray, which I still like, but the polished metal looks REALLY good when it’s clean.

kuroi

First Name
Kuroi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Polished Metal Metallic. I like this color best. But, I am in Fla and it gets super hot. I do like the R in white.

nunusguy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Crystal Black Pearl, wish I got the white.
Hey man we got the same car in the same color ! But I love my Crystal Black Pearl Sport HB in its present color.
I was imagining the other day that the time will come when a person can hit a switch and instantaneously change their car back and forth from
black, to red, to blue, to what ever.
With the incredible technology we have today it's only a matter of time before we see this innovation hit the market, it'll come, just a mater of time.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
ABM ... the only color I would've considered other than ABM would be PY if they had offered it.

kwk1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic LX Sedan CVT white
Country flag
Taffeta white.
Otherwise would have got hatch in white orchid pearl.

Leef

First Name
Leef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Modern Steel Metallic
Country flag
Interestingly, it was a fight between Agean Blue and Lunar Silver, but the two Si's on the lot were black and Modern Steel. Once I considered the possibility of opening my mind to MSM, I decided I liked it better than the silver or the blue. Being an older Si owner, the MSM adds a touch of conservative elegant sophistication (for lack of a better phrase) that offsets the boy racer styling. And unlike the other two, it hides those vast swaths of honeycomb plastic on the front and back, making everything look much more integrated.

Lola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Mine’s Rallye Red. If I could do it over again I’d get Rallye Redder. :D

To me, RR is one of those colors that looks a lot better “in person” than in photos. The black accents set it off nicely.

I’m also a big fan of this car in white and MSM....and well, pretty much every color actually. If it would’ve been available in yellow I would’ve gotten that for sure. I think yellow would look smokin’ with the black accents.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
.......... the MSM adds a touch of conservative elegant sophistication (for lack of a better phrase) that offsets the boy racer styling.
This is exactly why I chose MSM since I was getting the Coupe.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Mine’s Rallye Red. If I could do it over again I’d get Rallye Redder. :D

To me, RR is one of those colors that looks a lot better “in person” than in photos. The black accents set it off nicely.

I’m also a big fan of this car in white and MSM....and well, pretty much every color actually. If it would’ve been available in yellow I would’ve gotten that for sure. I think yellow would look smokin’ with the black accents.
You can get it Rallye Redder. I got my Rallye Red ceramic coated and the paint just jumps out that much more.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Only Rallye Red. Second choice would be Energy Green. Since Energy green is no more in Canada, cop magnet bright Rallye Red any day. The car is a true attention getter

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Being an older Si owner, the MSM adds a touch of conservative elegant sophistication (for lack of a better phrase) that offsets the boy racer styling.
Even though I'm neither a boy nor a racer, "conservative elegant sophistication" is not what I go after in cars. Just my preference. I like a car to look more like a piece of technology. Which it is.

1. Rallye Red - got the color I really wanted and the options I needed.
2. Sonic Grey - not a bad second choice but it wasn't offered on the sedan or SI...however, I'm not opposed to the Hatch. :hmm: Maybe next time...
Me too! :headbang:If I could, I would probably pick something like Porsche Signal Yellow, Signal Orange, or even the old Bahama Yellow.
However, if if I lived in the UK, where RR is the default color and any other choice is apparently ÂŁ500 more, maybe I would select SGP to be different...

I don't hate any colors, :wave:but here is my personal ranking of the current HB colors :
1. RR
2. SGP (what I call Battleship Gray)
3. PMM
4. CBP
5. ABM
6. WOP
7. LSM

kittyrichie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. PMM
If I did not get PMM, I would have went with CBP. Almost got a SGP... but every time I see one and it's sunny, I am forever grateful.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? upload_2018-8-18_8-34-14
Sponsored