What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with White Orchid Pearl and if it didn't exist, I'd go Modern Steel Metallic.
Sponsored

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with Lunar Silver, but considered Modern Steel as a second choice. Very happy with the silver and how it reflects light.
Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? LPfwDi_ntHkkvhFhRrn-dMIuKliqVG3Qmcy1113AHzIBBIWOq8p55ahtTp7-CzwKjnLuznHRvHGbkFdY7Zw=w836-h627-no

calijoefornia

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L in Lunar Silver Metallic
Country flag
As the title states:

1) What color is your 10G Civic?

and

2) If you couldn't get that color, what would be your next pick?

I don't have a 10G yet, but my first pick would be Modern Steel Metallic. If I couldn't get MSM, it'd be a really tough choice between Lunar Silver Metallic, Rallye Red, and Aegean Blue Metallic. I don't usually care for bolder colors like red or blue, but I feel like they look really good against the plentiful black trim these cars have.

Like this looks really good, lol.

DSC02440_0-1024x683.jpg

I have a Lunar Silver Metallic, and if I could choose any color to repaint my car, it’d be Obsidian Blue Pearl on the Accord line. So sexy

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 6F030EC1-5DC9-49DF-B086-9D8D8EB82C9F

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 0B3450A7-B970-499A-8D8F-25949E2D40BF

1hondaguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I went with a CBP Hatchback and if there had been yellow I'd of taken that instead.

Baime

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ruled out Black and White before I went to the dealership. Black is too hard to keep clean, and white looks very nice on the Civics, but I just don't like white cars.

I thought I would get tired of looking at bright red or blue over time, so I kind of ruled those colors out too.

I ended up test driving a bright blue Aegean Blue EX-T sedan, and damn I almost called back that night, and told them that I would take that car. It looks much better in person than in the pictures.

I went back and test drove a Metallic Gray version of the same car, and I thought it was extremely nice looking. The Civic sedans in general are very nice looking cars. I ended up with the metallic gray color, and no regrets.
Aegean Blue would be my second choice.

Good luck.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ended up getting a Modern Steel Metallic because that was the first (10th gen) Si the dealer got. I still like how it's a unique color that looks sporty yet elegant at the same time (also not a cop magnet).

Prior seeing the MDM civic I was looking at several colors but mostly the Blue & Red. My previous cars were white, green, and black so I wanted something that didn't repeat those.

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
Always choose white since it always looks clean and does not show swirls or scratches. Silver would be my second choice as it brings out all the lines of the current civic the best

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wanted a Red Ext. And it had to be the coupe. And I located 2 at the same dealer. Blue would have been my 2nd choice. Although the green was really eye catching, I think I'm too old to be driving a bright green car. I think Red really gets people looking at it, and that's fine by me. Just solidifies to me I made the right choice.

bchauvfk7

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the Polished Metal Metallic but Sonic Gray would’ve been second choice for a hatch.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a 6 mt, so not much choice... I wanted silver but at the time was not available, second choice was white, but it had 3 months delivery time (maybe, if...) so i had to get a Cosmic Blue that was coming in 3 weeks. At the beginning I was a bit worried by such a dark color but i got used and actually love it, except for the difficulty of keeping it clean

Hoang_Honda

First Name
Hoang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Accord V6 Touring. 17 Civic Si Coupe.
Country flag
My dealer only had black,white, and gray then I pay them $16/month if they could me either Green, Red, or Blue. So now I have a red Si coupe.

Fredline

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mazda Miata MX-5
Country flag
1. Rallye Red - got the color I really wanted and the options I needed.
2. Sonic Grey - not a bad second choice but it wasn't offered on the sedan or SI...however, I'm not opposed to the Hatch. :hmm: Maybe next time...
Sponsored