What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have Cosmic Blue and it's awesome... when it's perfectly clean like in the pic below.
Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 20180413_110852_HDR

Problem is, it looks dusty most of the time. My second choice would have been Modern Steel with a black interior. So much easier to maintain.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IDriveACivic

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Modern Steel Metallic. I'm sometimes bored of this color, then again I'd remind myself that the car rarely looks dirty :D

If I were to choose again, I'd probably go for the Lunar Silver because it's even more difficult to get dirty :D
That or Night Burgundy Pearl because it's becoming obsolete.

augustus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatch EX Lunar Silver
Country flag
i bought the Lunar Silver, second pick is White, then Polish Metal....I"m in the hatchback colors obviously

Cargo

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered mine on Midnight Burgundy pearl. Have no idea what it's like in real but it was the only one in stock.
I have the MBP, and I really like how it looks black until very close and in good light. It does show bug smears pretty bad, I would probably prefer one of the silver or mettalic grays to not show dirt and grime as bad.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? Civic

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with White Orchid Pearl, not sure I would have bought any other color. I really wanted white and since I was buying new I would have probably held out. I do like the Aegean Blue Metallic though.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 220una

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
My wife and I we have both Modern steel. In the LX 6 speed manual we have choice in black, red and modern steel. I like the white color but in my country with snow and dirty road 6 month each year Modern Steel is my favorite color.

Blue one ( not available on LX ) is nice in the show room but not on the road , I can't understand why

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
How does everyone like the ivory colored seats? I think they look luxurious. They stain easy so I covered them with seat covers. Once the car is older I plan on removing the covers.

antwon412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
We have ABM. Best color in my option. If not that then red probably. Unless Sonic grey was an option on the Si sedan.

First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic
We got black.it It look good and one of the few colors that had tan interior for an option.
Husband hates it! His OCD is a nightmare trying to keep it clean.
Since we just got awarded a new civic, we are hoping to be able to get the silver, but also like the steel color as well.

yoitsbruce

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hatch sport,
Country flag
just red cars for me. when i finally found a red hatch some other dudes wanted it but the paperwork was already started. on a side note the dealer wanted to sell me a silver,black or the metal one for $2k discount since the red sport stick was abit rare in cali

BubbzWasHere

First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
I have Sonic Gray Pearl. When I was looking it was either this or Aegean Blue, and there was only 1 hatchback sport manual anywhere near me, and it happened to be Sonic, so I lucked out in getting one of the 2 colors I was interested in.

redstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T, 2019 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
As the title states:

1) What color is your 10G Civic?

and

2) If you couldn't get that color, what would be your next pick?

I don't have a 10G yet, but my first pick would be Modern Steel Metallic. If I couldn't get MSM, it'd be a really tough choice between Lunar Silver Metallic, Rallye Red, and Aegean Blue Metallic. I don't usually care for bolder colors like red or blue, but I feel like they look really good against the plentiful black trim these cars have.

Like this looks really good, lol.

DSC02440_0-1024x683.jpg
ABM was my first and probably only choice. I wanted a Civic EX-T bad but I didn't want to settle for a color other than what I wanted like I have in the past with other cars. Red may have been OK, but our Accord Sport is red and I didn't really want two red cars. I like the Cosmic Blue but only wanted black interior so that was out. MSM was the only other color that I would maybe consider. I wish the Civic was available in the Still Night Pearl available on the Accord Sport. That is a gorgeous blue.

R3D5IVE

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback MT6, 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road MT5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
White Orchid Pearl. Only other colours I would want would be Champ White or Phoenix Yellow. Both which don't exist for my car.
Sponsored