What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't flame me guys,it's just my preference, but I don't like the red offered on the civics and red is my favorite color. I don't know the names specifically , but Mazda has an awesome red as dies Hyundai , ford and Chevy. It's like a metalic looking red ,where as to me, the civic red is like fire engine red.:fear:
I've seen that Mazda red. It is beautiful! Looks so great when it catches the light. Soul Red Crystal Metallic, I believe.
Sponsored

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I have black and debated agean blue. I didn’t get the blue thinking it’d be a color I’d be tried of after 3 years and I regret it. I’m never getting a black car ever again!

KazzyK810

First Name
Kazzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I have a white civic hatchback, would have chosen black as my second choice. I’d like a black passport next time.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have black and debated agean blue. I didn’t get the blue thinking it’d be a color I’d be tried of after 3 years and I regret it. I’m never getting a black car ever again!
You would have loved the Aegean Blue. I liked it so much on my SI that I got my CTR in the same color. Works well, ages well.
As for color, I I appreciate the historic significance of the Phoenix Yellow in the CTR LE, but would not personally choose that color. Even the 'Spoon' Boost Blue on the 2020 and 2021 CTR is cool but not as rich looking to me or my spouse as the Aegean Blue. So yeah, next time get the AB if you like it. I have received unsolicited compliments on both cars.

Nick20

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Coupe Manual
Country flag
I hesitated between Rallye Red and Rallye Red this color is a bit orange I love it ????

Last edited:

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I got a silver hatch last Sept, but wanted the SGP due to what seemed like only seeing a few of that color locally.

Skip to this year, and the local dealer has 12 of that color, and maybe 1 of some others.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I got a silver hatch last Sept, but wanted the SGP due to what seemed like only seeing a few of that color locally.

Skip to this year, and the local dealer has 12 of that color, and maybe 1 of some others.
I have a SGP hatch, before I got it, and when I got it, it seemed to be somewhat of a rare color.... now it seems I see more of these than other colors.

GorillaInTheCoupe

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Got a black si coupe, wanted a silver coupe but was too late to the game, never have gotten tired of black
Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? C1ECC38D-02B3-46AD-8D9C-D48730FB5047

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
Nearly always looks clean...

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? IMG_20200725_1632166

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I have a SGP hatch, before I got it, and when I got it, it seemed to be somewhat of a rare color.... now it seems I see more of these than other colors.
Same when I got mine. The lot was full of white and blue then. Now the local place has 1 white, a bunch of SGP, a few blue. No black at all.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got a black si coupe, wanted a silver coupe but was too late to the game, never have gotten tired of black
C1ECC38D-02B3-46AD-8D9C-D48730FB5047.jpeg
You going to black out completely?
If you want dark side markers and still orange at night.
I used vht night shades! Looks great and haven't had a problem 60000km now and they still look great!
Did a good wet sand, and 2 coats. They look black until I turn them on. 3 coats I think would be too dark!

Bonus is that using oem means perfect fit and they keep the water out better then cheap ebay ones.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 20200519_171858

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 20190504_231253

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
1) White Orchid Pearl
2) Championship White, but couldn’t convince my wife it was worth an extra $20k for that color. Otherwise, Modern Steel Metallic.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the black pearl because she looked too good in the showroom with the body kit and everything...

If i could choose another color, and someday ill get this car painted in phoenix yellow but i will keep the hood and the roof black.

Like this but better with black hood...

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? DSC_0394.JPG
Sponsored