What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just called modica brothers and said I needed some good quality tires at size 225/45 18. And they put Bridgestone driveguard. I payed more for the tires than the rims lol. They are actually run flat tires. I didn’t do a whole lot of research with the tires, but next time I will lol. But they right pretty good although I’m sure there is better out there. I will be switching to a better tire soon. These are kinda loud on the road and traction is not very impressive. I think the hankooks that my car came with stock had better traction
LOL! Nothing wrong with paying a lot for the CORRECT TIRE. Hey at least you got runflat, I know that can get pricy. I’m thinking of getting 235/40/18, just don’t know what tire yet.
I’ll be having shoes pretty soon. I had these wheels but they were 19’. Too big IMO

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 563CB7EF-B02E-4354-BEB0-5100D798085F
Sponsored

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
LOL! Nothing wrong with paying a lot for the CORRECT TIRE. Hey at least you got runflat, I know that can get pricy. I’m thinking of getting 235/40/18, just don’t know what tire yet.
I’ll be having shoes pretty soon. I had these wheels but they were 19’. Too big IMO

563CB7EF-B02E-4354-BEB0-5100D798085F.jpeg
Damn those are big. Yeah I think an 18” is plenty for that car and still have some meat left on the tire. And I think my next set will also be a 235/40 18. That tire height is pretty damn close to the stock tire height. Plus they are slightly wider tread than what I got now. And my tires are slightly taller than stock but not enough to throw the speedometer off much at all

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn those are big. Yeah I think an 18” is plenty for that car and still have some meat left on the tire. And I think my next set will also be a 235/40 18. That tire height is pretty damn close to the stock tire height. Plus they are slightly wider tread than what I got now. And my tires are slightly taller than stock but not enough to throw the speedometer off much at all
You have a garage? You should start one and upload some photos

xenon04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan 1.5 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love my lunar silver metallic, all the shapes stand out :)

I had two times red and one blue before

My second choice for this civic was blue

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? IMG_2421-Edit-2

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No I don’t have a garage. What is the garage for?
Without sugar code- yo show off your car
Putting it nicely- is for ppl to view your car, and viceversa. Give the cars bio. Mods wheels etc...
it’s simple. You can update it with pics and details.

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
I got lunar silver and if I HAD to get another color. Metallic steel grey. But idk how I would feel about it being so popular. My lunar silver is uncommon where I live.

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Aegean Blue now, was my first choice and I still love it. They didn't even have one in stock at the time and I had to wait almost a month for it.

That being said, if I had to wait any longer and had to pick from what was available I would've gotten the Sonic Grey Pearl as its exclusive to sport tourings

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have Crystal Black Pearl. If I could, I would get literally ANY OTHER COLOR.
But ideally, Aegean Blue Metallic....but the wife felt I was too old for that color.
No., you're not too old for that color,. speaking as a 64 year owner of an Aegean Blue Metallic Type R, who traded in an ABM SI for it. My spouse actually loves the color. And I bought both cars without her present. So there you have it. I had a 90 year old client who drove a hot red Corvette. And pulled it off nicely. Granted, he was a retired racing driver and instructor, but still. Black looks great, but is a royal pain to keep clean. So I understand your 'hue' and cry for something else. Hopefully you get your preference on the next Honda.
Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 20200427_122529

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 20190528_135346

Lyttle

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I have an Aegean Blue hatch, which I absolutely love but if I had to change it would probably be one of the grey/silvers.

Lifesabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback 1.5 T
Country flag
LSM no regrets although the Honda paint stick is a bloody awful match and doesnt dry the same colour as the car so its next to useless. If I had to choose another colour it would be Agean Blue

17exsedan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
I have white, but I would have loved to have the Aegean Blue or the newer Molten Lava colors

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have White Orchid Pearl,
but if i had to choose another would be Sonic Grey
just something about it when the sun hits while cruising on the hwy

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
ABM spoke to me - I knew it was the color for me the moment I saw it. I've had a couple of blue cars in the past, but none quite this shade. They were darker navy blues. ABM really stands out in a way the darker colors never did
Sponsored