What color interior did you get?

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
Awesome! That was a great help.

Now...how about the back quarter panels in the little Windows?
Sponsored

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/Sensing - Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think you got us on that one.. I haven't had the need to remove those and searched but have not found any accessories that require removal of those, therefore, have found no removal instructions.

Like most trim pieces, they likely just pop out, but know knowing for sure where the fasteners are located or if there are any screws/bolts holding them in place like the front pillars, I can't say for sure and would hate to try it and break something unnecessarily. I'm sure at some point I may want to replace the rear speakers and it looks like those pieces need to come off first to do so.

Someone on this forum must know, I recall seeing where some have replace the rear speakers so they must have removed those. Try a search for 'speakers' or something like that to see if you can find someone who has and they may be able to give some insight.

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
Thanks again. I also remember seeing that particular thread as well; can't seem to find it however.

The panels snap out except there seems to be a screwed in piece; either that or I'm being a little to cautious about hurting my baby.

I was able to dip the windshield pillars however. I love it. Makes the interior a bit less visible from the outside. Can't wait to dip those back pieces.

CdnCvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX MSM
I got the Black interior and am pretty happy with it. Of course in Canada, all of the interiors are Black, except for the one option of Ivory leather on the Touring.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color interior did you get? upload_2016-3-30_5-23-55

sjnibbe

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX Black, 2017 Civic Sedan EX-L Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking into buying the leather covers and reupholstering my seats. So just trying to understand what they mean by type u and type y in the parts description?

kg4fxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Black
Country flag
Black Leather and here is why.....

I have had light leather and my belt if black will sweat or rub off on light leather. Been there. Light doors looked nice but last car BMW service looked liked they wiped greasy hands on the white leather curved part of the door. No need to touch but the part you grab to close the door. Once had a light leather car and was in an accident, during repairs the put the spare tire on the light colored leather seat. Never again light leather. Only black interiors. Why put myself through the hassle? Yes it looks great. But then someone screws it up.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had ivory in the first civic, cause I loved tan interiors, but occupant tan its ivory and I didn't grasp that, lol
But, it looked nice at first but then it seemed to fade in areas,almost looking whiter.
Now I got grey ,as I was forced to for the color I chose ,and I've actually come to like it much better. Its actually grey and black as its a coupe.

tsupersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback EX-L, '17 Forester XT
Country flag
I have the ivory leather interior, and it's held up great. No stains / wear, and it looks new. I hate black leather because of the heat.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I couldn't ever imagine having a light colored interior lol. Have you ever seen a car with a light colored interior that's a few years old? They always look horrible. Black for me... Although the Si doesn't exactly have an option. I'm so happy the headliner is black too.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Black cloth, in a cosmic blue civic:cool:

dldaves

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if you ever get a stain on a cloth seat you can use oxy cleaner/ carpet cleaner and they have these brushes that attach to a drill.
basically spray the spotted area let it soak 5-10 min then use the drill with the rotary brush on the lowest speed that way u wont burn a whole in your seat and then wipe it comes right out- I used to do that in detailing works wonders

flashcash

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Ivory leather and looks fantastic. Will be easy to maintain since it’s leather.

BallisticSquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback, 2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I was going to go with a black interior on my Polished Metal EX, but it was just too much dark colors. They had one with a black/ivory interior and I went with that. I really like the look!
Sponsored