First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
No plans to replace the Si before 200K.

My wife's car, however, is long overdue. Looking at the Accord Sport 6MT or possibly another Si Sedan. The Accord has more room, and will likely win over my wife and kids.
I originally looked at the Accord Sports 6 speed MT before I bought the Si, could not find one in Northern Cal. If you can pick up one used, I would go that route. But with SoCal traffic, you may have a harder time than I did finding one
Sponsored

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A lightly used Veloster N.... That, or a C8 - if my wife will let me. I'm sure I'll change my mind by then, though. My Civic only has 30k so I'm good for many years to come. Now that I think about it, I'll probably be replacing wife's minivan with an SUV before any of that takes place. :-/

TommiTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Shelby GT350. Been Jonesin for one of those since they were released.

ZestiCarLover

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm going to get another Subaru probably a WRX if things go my way by next year I'm just waiting to see what the new platform is going to be for 2021 I've got a 2019 Honda civic hatchback sport for my summer car and I'll be trading in my 2013 Subaru Impreza for a newer Subaru for my winter car I live in Wisconsin and I need all wheel drive I really like the 2018+ Subaru WRX but ya I would have to find one with low miles that hasn't been modified otherwise I'm thinking of getting a 2020 but something tells me to wait for the new refresh/ new generation that is coming, we will see in January or Febuary I need some more time to think about it and do some research

Pekingduck

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Country flag
Probably get the wife m3 sedan. But the si will probably replace with another si if the fuel economy stay similar. I am loving the cheap upkeep for the joy of driving of this car.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Probably get the wife m3 sedan. But the si will probably replace with another si if the fuel economy stay similar. I am loving the cheap upkeep for the joy of driving of this car.
M3 as in BMW? Go used, you'll get the best pricing this way. Just keep in mind that you will need to put away money to the side for maintenance and repairs

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
M3 as in BMW? Go used, you'll get the best pricing this way. Just keep in mind that you will need to put away money to the side for maintenance and repairs
My brother’s friend and wife went to Spartanburg SC to see their BMW SUV being built the whole tour and everything. On the trip back in their out of the factory new BMW it broke down in Delaware. After it was fixed in Delaware it broke down in Connecticut where they live needless to say after a year they got rid of it

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No plans to replace my 2019 Si, unless of course there's a cheaper Type-R or an Si 5 door hatch then I'll swap so god damn quick.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I plan to part out the Civic in the next coming months. I really want to buy a 90s Toyota Chaser,

Pekingduck

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Country flag

I am going to get new due to waiting for new model assuming they are still making sedan. I know bmw reliability poor but the choices for sports sedans are limited out there.