What car do you plan on getting next?

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Completely agree with you on that, once you option them out to your liking you start getting close in price range to some other nice sporty options that are 4 door and still fast. I also plan to get my GT if I do end up with it with tons of options so it does have me considering other things in that price range. I personally have never owned a V8 but my dad has always had both jap and american V8 so I honestly like both but want to finally experience having a V8 of my own now that I can. Will always love japs but I want something different for once.
Get the GT with that powerful V8 and enjoy!!!! I tell every car enthusiast to at least have one rear wheel drive performance car!:) Good thing about the Stang is, it's been out for a while and there are always deals around! If you have a healthy budget try getting a deal on a dark green Bullit:)

Enjoy!!!:)
Sponsored

yanks101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Country flag
I just got a 19’ Si Sedan and loving it so far, so will keep it for a good amount of time.

Ideally I would like to just keep my Si and get a weekender. Would love an 03 Mach 1 Mustang. If I would sell the Si, I would love a Challenger Scat Back or a Camaro SS or 5.0

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
I'm forsure moving up to a V8. The car i wanted to get was a 2006 cts v but I got the SI instead. So a Cts v forsure

claut

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si, 2019 WRX STI
Country flag
I sold my si this weekend and got a brand new 2019 sti. Zero regrets, its a way more analog and driver oriented car than the si. Biggest plus is being able to gas a right turn from a stop without peeling out.

kilo959

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R; 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Country flag
Well I'm paying off my Type R soon so it's the catalyst for getting a new toy.

I had been looking into a second Type R for track day redundancy (Was hoping for a phoenix yellow 2020)

I have since also found out I am a soon to be father, for ease of use my short commute to the train station, and overall safety in an accident I am leaning toward a model 3 performance. Plan is to hook it up with the Revosport track body kit.

I'm gonna forgo a second type r for now and start getting into Kart, hoping to raise the crumb snatcher trackside.

Eventually I'd like to pick up a Radical SR3 and a garage at Atlanta Motorsports Park, but it's not in the cards yet.

themaincop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan (SOLD), 2021 GTI Autobahn
Country flag
Might lease a GTI, I want something a little more refined/comfortable but still fun for my next ride. Possibly the Accord 2.0 Sport MT. Haven't test driven either though. Might also just hang on to the Si until electric cars are more affordable/prevalent.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Get the GT with that powerful V8 and enjoy!!!! I tell every car enthusiast to at least have one rear wheel drive performance car!:) Good thing about the Stang is, it's been out for a while and there are always deals around! If you have a healthy budget try getting a deal on a dark green Bullit:)

Enjoy!!!:)
Yep, rwd is fun, I can testify to that! But it can be scary linked to a lot of power. Coming back from SoCal it was snowing thru one of the mountain passes that connects SoCal with the Central Valley, getting off for gas I turned off traction control (you know, an experiment :)) and the rear started to misbehave when I mashed down on it. Luckily I have Michelin Sports so I was able to keep things under control when I drifted my car on a right turn. I turned TC back on, I didn't want to end up like those guys in the "muscle cars gone wrong" videos. Once is enough for me!

stingray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX-P Coupe, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
I love my Si but it just isn’t enough for me. I really want to wait for the new WRX STi to come out and see what that’s about. I’ve really been interested in AWD lately. We’ll see though. By the time my car is paid off, there will be something out that’s really nice.
Unless I get a Type R, I will keep the Si till it dies

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Yep, rwd is fun, I can testify to that! But it can be scary linked to a lot of power. Coming back from SoCal it was snowing thru one of the mountain passes that connects SoCal with the Central Valley, getting off for gas I turned off traction control (you know, an experiment :)) and the rear started to misbehave when I mashed down on it. Luckily I have Michelin Sports so I was able to keep things under control when I drifted my car on a right turn. I turned TC back on, I didn't want to end up like those guys in the "muscle cars gone wrong" videos. Once is enough for me!
I had my share of RWD but some people want a 700+Hp mustang and the funny thing is that the car it self can’t handle 400+ Hp just look at some of these you tube videos

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just got a 19’ Si Sedan and loving it so far, so will keep it for a good amount of time.

Ideally I would like to just keep my Si and get a weekender. Would love an 03 Mach 1 Mustang. If I would sell the Si, I would love a Challenger Scat Back or a Camaro SS or 5.0
Ya if I move closer to my work at the Movie studios in Hollywood, I’ll get a V8. But I live over 50 miles from each of the lots so my Si suffices.

ycehcky

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I bought my si as a daily driver because I'm tired of moving cars every 2 to 3 years. My plan is to pay the civic off, then go without a car payment while I pay my house off early. Trying to retire by 40
That is the smart way to do things!
I go through cars every couple of years, mind you this is the first brand new car. I have made a pact with myself this time that I will not purchase another car until student loans are paid off and 401k is maxing out. Retirement before I am 60 is my goal.
Sponsored