amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I’m actually diagnosed ADHD yes. How is that relative?
We all have ADHD to some extent or another. I can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time, I'm sure I have a mild version of it
Sponsored

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
A 2010-2011 ISF, or a used RC F. For those who want a Type R like @Honda_RacerX , wait about 5 years and pick up a used one for half the cost.

There are two things I hate about new cars...the instant depreciation and all the new tech, which is mostly gimmicks. Let someone else depreciate it for you
I would love to have the V8 Powered ISF or RCF. I do miss rear wheel drive and the smooth power and sound of a V8!

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I try to keep and use my cars for a long time, but I do think of the next ride. I would like something rear wheel drive with a V8 or Turbo V6. This list includes the Stinger GT, next generation Dodge Charger, rumor of next generation Mustang Sedan etc. I love the new Supra and rumor of the upcoming Nissan Z, but need rear seats for my son.

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Probably something Hybrid and sporty---those electric engines can put down some torque!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I try to keep and use my cars for a long time, but I do think of the next ride. I would like something rear wheel drive with a V8 or Turbo V6. This list includes the Stinger GT, next generation Dodge Charger, rumor of next generation Mustang Sedan etc. I love the new Supra and rumor of the upcoming Nissan Z, but need rear seats for my son.
Mustang sedan? Yeah I don’t think so since they made that mustang SUV remember ford wants to go truck only so a sedan would be out of the question. As a used to be mustang fan where is the up roar on this mustang SUV remember in the late eighties when the probe was originally going to be the mustang all of the mustang fans said the mustang has to be a “RWD sport coupe “ so Ford retooled the fox platform for another decade or so. yeah I used to be a fan BTW the mid eighties Ford LTD which also used a fox platform was nicknamed “the four door mustang “ because a lot of motor heads were able too put mustang performance parts on it
The Stinger GT would be a awesome choice :headbang:

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

Vampyrplanck

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I’m actually diagnosed ADHD yes. How is that relative?
I was messing with you. I saw you posting like 5-6 threads before about further modifications to your car after your previous blew, and now you're already bored of your Civic lol.

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Either a Type R, or the Tesla CyberTruck

0FE482DE-1FCD-47E7-A7F9-039C07B1CD5D.jpeg
I'm in for a three motor cyber truck myself! May or may not hang onto my type r. We're looking at moving back to PA from FL so I'm not keen on the type r in the north. Would be nice to keep it for summer time though

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was messing with you. I saw you posting like 5-6 threads before about further modifications to your car after your previous blew, and now you're already bored of your Civic lol.
Haha yeah I know. I’m very competitive and And the Civic Si is starting to look and feel plain. When I was tuned I was smashing anyone under 400hp but that’s still not enough. Next car I’m going to get, I want it to really impress me.

Vampyrplanck

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Haha yeah I know. I’m very competitive and And the Civic Si is starting to look and feel plain. When I was tuned I was smashing anyone under 400hp but that’s still not enough. Next car I’m going to get, I want it to really impress me.
The Si CAN be impressive af, BUT, you have to sink a lot of money into it at which point... why not get something faster to start with. So I gotchu. I really like my Si and I really enjoy the idea of beating V8's with a 1.5L engine so I'll sink whatever I have to into this baby.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I'm in for a three motor cyber truck myself! May or may not hang onto my type r. We're looking at moving back to PA from FL so I'm not keen on the type r in the north. Would be nice to keep it for summer time though
Ha living in Florida for 5 years the thought of going back up north is bouncing around in my head maybe PA,OH or KY not NY

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The Si CAN be impressive af, BUT, you have to sink a lot of money into it at which point... why not get something faster to start with. So I gotchu. I really like my Si and I really enjoy the idea of beating V8's with a 1.5L engine so I'll sink whatever I have to into this baby.
Yeah I beat 2 GTO 6.0’s, ‘94 Cobra, bmw 750Li, 2 AMG C43, 2005 Mustang GT, M3 but he had 3 people in the car lol otherwise I’d get smoked.
Sponsored