Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
The stock Tires on 18 hatchback make too much noise and last week i just ran over a pot hole around 36 mph and the tires jist blew out. Im planning on getting New tires but i dont know which brand. What do you recomend? I want something that will not pop that easy when you over a pot hole lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bump

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
The stock Tires on 18 hatchback make too much noise and last week i just ran over a pot hole around 36 mph and the tires jist blew out. Im planning on getting New tires but i dont know which brand. What do you recomend? I want something that will not pop that easy when you over a pot hole lol
The "popping" over a pot hole is the result of 19-20" rims with minimal or no sidewall to help absorb the impact.

I've always found Michelin branded tires to provide the most complete performance. Some will do certain things better.. rarely better overall though. They also tend to be a bit pricier than their competition.

Good luck!

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The "popping" over a pot hole is the result of 19-20" rims with minimal or no sidewall to help absorb the impact.

I've always found Michelin branded tires to provide the most complete performance. Some will do certain things better.. rarely better overall though. They also tend to be a bit pricier than their competition.

Good luck!
I second this. I have michelin ps4s on my hatch and my ps4s, my mini van, both summer and winter.. I also used continental, and other brand.
Michelin never fail on my under any condition.
Canada winter is no joke and my michelin winter tire grip is also no joke.

Will they pop? I don't know, i never pop mine

randmtsk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Type R || 2015 DGM STi - Sold || 2000 Silverstone s2000 - Sold
Country flag
Used Michelin PS#, Continent Extreme Contact#, Bridgestone Potenza re#, and Dunlop Maxx #.....Michelin PS are an easy winner.

CTtypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
For the price, I really like the 19" Motegis paired with the S007A's. It hooks better than stock and the ride is much more comfortable. I also have a lot less stuff getting stuck in my dust shield.

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 01 C5 Corvette, 12 Audi TTRS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anything but Continentals, they suck ass, I like Yokohama for all season daily tires
Sponsored