JustBob

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I'm into Jeeps. I also "collect" (more like "acquire"...) watches (mechanical only and new/modern, no vintage) and also Fountain Pens (also new/modern with nothing vintage). So basically, I always have 4 tabs open in my browser. This forum, Jeep Wrangler forum, Fountain Pen Network Forum and WatchUSeek Watch forum.

Interesting thread btw. I love seeing what others are into, aside from their beloved Civic!
Sponsored

'19Sport6Man

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport, 2013 Mazda MX-5 Grand Touring
Country flag
Cycling (bicycle) for fun and fitness.

Guns and shooting.

mitchelljason

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX-8
Country flag
My hobby is to collect different electronics gadgets like headphones, earphones, mobile phones, laptops, iphones, tablets, ipads, ipad pro cases and iphone mini projectors etc.

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
Is beer a hobby? I'm also big into craft beer. I've been to at least 50 breweries and am always seeking good beers.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Huntin’

Fishin’

Drinkin’ ice cold Miller Light and smoking my Marlboro reds while I spend time with my 5 kids

Oh, and Rollin’ coal my 1999 Power Trends truck of the year Dodge Cummins 3500

jansonbutler

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX-8
Country flag
I have a very unique hobby. I like to collect hoodies, jackets, hats and fan merch stuff of different rappers and music artists like Juice Wrld, Eminem, Enrique, Pitbull etc. I am a music lover and also want to be a great singer in the future. I also like to play instruments in my spare time.

floyed54

First Name
Floyed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Reborn
Country flag
I've different hobbies like book reading, watching movies/seasons and gardening but I loke gardening the most because I love to spend my spare time with nature I'm a nature lover. When I get bored or stress out I spent my time in my garden cutting the extra edges grass with my Honda 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower, take care of flowers and check the vegetables that I've grown in my garden. Its like addiction for me because whenever I'm in my garden it took my stress away and my mood becomes happy and I feel mental relaxation.

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
RC boats and planes. Now that I'm not working stuck inside I'm upgrading the speed controllers to utilize LIPO batteries. I used to ride motorcycles but my current GF put an end to that. I also started turning pens on a lathe.

IMG_0127.jpg
Do you sell the pens online anywhere?

cowolter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-Z
Country flag
Hiking/backpacking during the season. Journaling, collecting pocket-size notebook. Just started running. Got past the point where I hated every second of it and was VERY surprised to find that it's actually...fun.

Last edited:

eric54

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
I have an extraordinary side interest. I like to gather hoodies, jackets, caps and fan merchandise stuff of various rappers and music craftsmen like NF, Eminem, Enrique, Pitbull and so on I am a music darling and furthermore need to be an incredible vocalist later on. I additionally prefer to play instruments in my extra time.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an extraordinary side interest. I like to gather hoodies, jackets, caps and fan merchandise stuff of various rappers and music craftsmen like NF, Eminem, Enrique, Pitbull and so on I am a music darling and furthermore need to be an incredible vocalist later on. I additionally prefer to play instruments in my extra time.
I have a very unique hobby. I like to collect hoodies, jackets, hats and fan merch stuff of different rappers and music artists like Juice Wrld, Eminem, Enrique, Pitbull etc. I am a music lover and also want to be a great singer in the future. I also like to play instruments in my spare time.
You guys would get along great

bellajames

First Name
Bella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RX
Country flag
Everyone has different hobbies but I've a unique and different hobby. I love to collect necklaces and pendants because I'm obsessed about jewellery and I've a huge collection of it. I always prefer jewellery because it plays important role in one's personality.

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
Do you sell the pens online anywhere?
No but I thought about opening up an etsy store. This one girl I know makes fountain pens and kills it but they are bespoke and I dont want that kind of pressure. Many things can go wrong as you are turning them sometimes the wood just explodes, or turns out to be cracked inside sometimes the pen mechanism itself does not work. I just want to sell ones ive already made but now I just give them away as gifts.

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport CVT
Country flag
My profile pic is a dead giveaway. KAYAKING!

I've paddled in all 5 of the great lakes, extensively throughout the Muskokas, and all of the Kawartha Lakes, along with most of the rivers (worth paddling) in Southern Ontario.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are your hobbies? loaded u
Sponsored