First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
engineer at heart, so I like making/tinkering with things. I have a 3D modelling program I use (AutoDesk 123D Design. no longer supported by autodesk, but works like a charm still) to visualize things I want to make and see how feasible it is to do. Other than that, watching hockey/football, guns/shooting out in the desert, snowboarding (kinda pissed bc I haven't been able to go in a few years). Also trying to get back into the gym/running habit.

Picked up a ukulele bc, well, covid lockdowns and something to do, so I'm learning to play that. lol

Antiphon

First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic FD
Country flag
When I'm not with my car, I play games in my room. I mostly play NBA 2k and Assassins Creed.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
I loved football and baseball a ton growing up. Sports were my, and my dad's, thing until he died. After that it was hard to keep motivated enough to watch. Plus the team I spent my life rooting for ran back to the west coast but that's a rant for another time.

Now I just have an interest in PC hardware. I built my original pc in 2013, making a couple changes here and there, and some what recently bought a new case. Getting ready for new product launches at the end of the year so I can overhaul my build. I game a bit but every year I get more and more bored with it. I like older rpgs and so few games like those get made now.

I've also been wanting to get into firearms recently. I've found a couple of handguns that I like and am hoping to make visiting the range a hobby eventually.

Edit: I've been going to the gym frequently over the past couple of years. So I guess that's a hobby. At one point I was embarrassingly overweight. Now I'm just mildly embarrassingly overweight. ? The lockdowns hurt but now that I can go again I feel better. Have a long way to go still.

Last edited:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Now I just have an interest in PC hardware. I built my original pc in 2013, making a couple changes here and there, and some what recently bought a new case. Getting ready for new product launches at the end of the year so I can overhaul my build. I game a bit but every year I get more and more bored with it. I like older rpgs and so few games like those get made now.
back in the late nineties and early 2000s I used build
PCs myself as a hobby the big computer shopper magazine was my source and local computer shows
In 1983 when I was 15 I had a Commodore 64 ( as a Christmas present) in 1994 I bought a packard bell 386dx and myst was my favorite game until Tombraider came out Now all I use is my MacBook Pro and bought a cheap gaming laptop for a PC VR unit HTC hive ( when they come down in price)
but for now it the PlayStation VR system I’m completely hooked on VR games

CW_CTR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2009 RDX, 2007 Accord
Country flag
Watching hockey is a big one for me, along with playing NHL on PS4. I was getting into shooting a bit until moving to IL and not electing to jump through all of those hoops yet. I'd like to get more into cycling so I can get into shape to play hockey and not be a winded mid 30's mess.

I've really taken to cooking lately and trying new things I've never even though of before. I've always cooked, but mainly boring "just eating" kind of stuff. I'm taking advantage that I have a 5 year old that eats salmon, sushi, sauerkraut, and nearly anything else I put in front of her. It has been an adventure for sure.

I'm also trying to get back into beer brewing. Nothing beats a good beer.

Last edited:

Trash Panda

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
My passion since before I could drive is detailing cars, so obviously mine has to be squeaky clean come Monday morning commute. (I usually have a ritual Friday evening wash):drive: I am an avid target shooter, can build firearms, and reload my own ammunition. (Which has been an invaluable skill during COVID) :patriot: Autocrossing and the occasional street race on a backroad is pretty fun too.:innocent:

Last edited:

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
My new hobby is a budget build on a 2002 Tacoma.

AlexCaro

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R, LancerX, Yamaha
Country flag
I enjoy baking and grilling, find it very relaxing. Travelling is also a kind of hobby, but it's hard to travel nowadays, so I bought a PS5 and some games.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I make music, produce and rap. Sucks because things were really taking off at the end of last year and I had a bunch of shows booked for this year that all got cancelled :confused1:

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
Disc golf, photography/videography, sports, drones, R/C cars, comics, home barista-ing.
Sponsored