First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The other most expensive hobby in the world.
Guns! Lots of guns!
if you haven't already.. don't discover /r/gunaccessoriesforsale on reddit... I have to personally show a lot of restraint surfing that sub.
Sponsored

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if you haven't already.. don't discover /r/gunaccessoriesforsale on reddit... I have to personally show a lot of restraint surfing that sub.
Thanks Man
I'll check it out but I live in NY so I am a gun loving criminal. Doubt I can get most of the good items that I actually need and want.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks Man
I'll check it out but I live in NY so I am a gun loving criminal. Doubt I can get most of the good items that I actually need and want.
I was stationed there a decade ago and left quite a few things at my parents home to not have to go through that getting a judge to approve licenseand shipping them from FFL to FFL to meet all the legal hurdles.

Now… with *many* more frowny-face guns so far as NYS would view them and my last surviving parent looking to go into a retirement community in the next few years… my only reasonably choice would be to be a god-I-hope-no-one-ever-has-cause-to-search-my-home-felon-in-waiting and keep them locked up in the gun safe for another tour up there.

The gun laws, high property taxes and vehicle inspections (the 300zx might not pass) will probably keep me from ever choosing to live in NY again, if given the choice.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport S Max Tow
Country flag
Art acrylic, oil, ink painting, graphite and digital drawing. IG= JABCOZE
music production electronic, hip hop, educational technologies https://proctoredu.com/live-proctoring
Electronic repair (to keep the skills sharp)
Gemstone cutting (very green).
Home constructions to make better for living in (mostly flooring).

The FC3 has been stealing time from my overbooked schedule since procuring it on New Years Eve, so starts another hobby, past time, distraction. I know as soon as I begin the upgrading there’s no turning back (at least for me haha)
Which musicians would you recommend to have a listen to if talking about jazz?
Sponsored