This whole post wreaks of as Astroturf
Sponsored

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
Country flag
For e-tuner mods, I did Hondata and the led side marker lights. Mechanically, I did the obvious things. Cold air intake, cat back exhaust, aftermarket oil cooler. I also mounted two sets of Hella horns to my bumper, used a separate 75 amp relay to operate them, leaving much more amperage available for future horns.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. Ktuner
2. Type R shifter assembly with Acuity spring and base bushings, also shift linkage bushings.

I just finished #2 this past weekend but I really LOVE the way my coupe shifts now. For me the change in distance from 1st to 2nd, now feels like what used to be 1st to neutral. Now shifting is more precise, less wiggle or sloppy movement. It is just bam, bam, bam, through the gears. I know it was 4 different parts changed out, but I did them all at once so it is kinda like 1 mod.
Do you think the bushings are necessary...i wonder how much the type r shifter bushings are I know they are stiffer

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How did you guys like the Audio control equipment, and which do you know to buy? Aftermarket HUs are killing me and I'm about to go back to factory to get all my features back, but I have a whole Kicker system installed including amps. Their website doesn't give much details.
Audiocontrol is top notch quality. What to buy depends on what you have and your end goals. I went with a micro mono amp with bass restoration circuity since all I wanted to add was a better sub. My stock sub is still hooked up and running

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you think the bushings are necessary...i wonder how much the type r shifter bushings are I know they are stiffer
I would say yes they are necessary. Looking at the bushings from Honda parts network, the TypeR base bushings are rubber floating bushings as well.

As far as the linkage bushings go, I believe the TypeR are rubber as well, so upgrading to the Acuity will give you a solid core that is less squishy. This post here shows the TypeR vs Hybrid racing bushing https://www.civicx.com/threads/acuity-cable-bushing-owners-couple-questions.28859/#post-484311

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For e-tuner mods, I did Hondata and the led side marker lights. Mechanically, I did the obvious things. Cold air intake, cat back exhaust, aftermarket oil cooler. I also mounted two sets of Hella horns to my bumper, used a separate 75 amp relay to operate them, leaving much more amperage available for future horns.
Did you mount your horns behind the grille? And if so how? Got any pics as how they are mounted? I also have the red hella horns but mounted them in the same area as stock horn.

schrisi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Si
Country flag
You can just go with stock components with any of the base Ktuner tunes. Just fill 'er up with the highest octane you can get in your area and zoom zoom.
I've seen people mention the TSP stage 1 tune. Is that necessary, or are the base Ktuner tunes decent enough?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The base tunes are solid but the TSP tune takes things to another level.

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
The obvious choice for me is my KTuner. Anxiously awaiting the TSP Stage 1 for CVT to be released.

Other than that it's probably the PRL Cobra with the race MAF. My IATs have improved considerably, fuel trims are spot on, and oh boy that sound...

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cosmetic mods for me, I gotta say. This weekend I will replace the weak horn and install the Morimoto xB LED fog. Wheel spacers, Si rear sway bar, duckbill, and Eibach springs are next. Ktuner is at the end of my list due to financial reason lol

IMG_20180820_135508.jpg

PSX_20181211_213716.jpg

PSX_20190108_140802.jpg
Was the steering wheel swap difficult? I cannot find tutorials online for trims with paddle shifters

Brvndxn

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Cosmetic mods for me, I gotta say. This weekend I will replace the weak horn and install the Morimoto xB LED fog. Wheel spacers, Si rear sway bar, duckbill, and Eibach springs are next. Ktuner is at the end of my list due to financial reason lol

IMG_20180820_135508.jpg

PSX_20181211_213716.jpg

PSX_20190108_140802.jpg
Do you have a link for what you wrapped your armrest in

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Honda Hack, Ktuner with Two Step Performance (TSP) Stage 1 tune +TunerView

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was the steering wheel swap difficult? I cannot find tutorials online for trims with paddle shifters
Here is the link that I used to install mine from YouTube:
Do you have a link for what you wrapped your armrest in
My friend is a distributor for that. How much do you need?

Brvndxn

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Here is the link that I used to install mine from YouTube:

My friend is a distributor for that. How much do you need?
Does he have pics with it in red/black and is it real material
Sponsored