9civic10

9civic10

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
When I go to pick up my mud flaps I'll look at them in one of the other civics at the dealer .

If I like them I'll probably get them. Or I guess I could just always replace with stock 9nee when need be .
Sponsored

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I Scotchguard all of the fabric when I buy a car to keep it clean. But I'm changing those scratchy cloth pieces to leather.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The description says black. I haven't seen a leather equipped Civic so I can't speak to the quality.
The color of the leather matches the center console is kind of an off black but it blends well with the plastic color on the center console and on the doors :thumbsup:

H23civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I xzilon treated all of the fabric in the car as soon as I picked it up. In my old si and s2000 it allowed me to wipe off any spot in seconds the entire time I owned the cars. I have a 7 year old so sometimes spills happen. As for the dash and trim I've been wiping it off with a damp microfiber cloth when dirty or dusty. The dash itself seems to be a dust magnet.

Honda2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
How's about the arm rest material from the Type R? I sat in it and noticed it's a much softer (like on the doors) material and has red stitching to match. Can't imagine it's much more than the leather parts...

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
I'm trying to get quotes for custom work at a few local car upholstery shops, -- will see what happens...
So just to follow up on that real quick -- stopped by a shop this morning and got a quote...
I've never had custom car upholstery work done before, so I naively thought maybe I can get these few tiny little pieces done for under $300 or so... Boy was I off. I was quoted "around $800" -- for vinyl; would have been noticeably more for actual leather.
Definitely not happening. :)

Last edited:

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LMAO damn! Back to the original plan for that amount.
Sponsored