Stage2Uber

First Name
Demetri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC3
Country flag
Hello my 10th gen family, this is my first post, and hopefully not a dumb one. I have been tuned with the V1.2 Ktuner on my 2021 FK7 (Sport) for about 1.5months. I recently got to the point where i wanted just one 21psi tune with my eco mode functioning as a boost dampener ( for example, Eco On-15psi, and Eco off- 21psi), here is where i ran into my issue. The Starter 21psi and Starter Dual Target psi look EXACTLY the same From Quick adjustments to quick tables. Including the option to OTF map switch on both tunes as well as use the eco button as a boost target dampener . So with this being said, if i wanted to just go with one tune without OTF would i have to go with the stage 2 tune and sacrafice the options to quick adjust and quick enable as well as having a eco button that dampens the boost target when on? Below are photos of both tunes in their quick adjustment tables. See what i mean? Theres no difference between either if i can fo the exact same thing in both. Including otf. So what is the difference and do i have to sacrifice for simplicity?

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the differences? image

Honda Civic 10th gen What are the differences? image

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
It's a "custom boost level", which you chose when you loaded the tune, until you choose something else in the menu.

No, you can use any of those tunes. The OTF options are the same by default until you change them. If you have no interest in switching between OTF tunes just setup tune 1 options. If you already chose the dual tune, and that's what you want to use, leave the boost levels alone.

Feel free to actually view the boost target tables if you need to visualize what it is they represent.

OP
OP
Stage2Uber

Stage2Uber

First Name
Demetri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC3
Country flag
It's a "custom boost level", which you chose when you loaded the tune, until you choose something else in the menu.

No, you can use any of those tunes. The OTF options are the same by default until you change them. Feel free to actually view the boost target tables if you need to visualize what it is they represent.
I appreciate the quick response Ktuner, honestly I figured it out by being more "visual". LMAO, however I did realize that by me going back to the ktuner after I knowingly already have the strongest tune you guys offer on the Ktuning software itself, I decided that I was honestly just looking for more power additives. In the time between me asking my previous question and you responding, I made the very "responsible" financial decision to purchase the TSP1 tune for my civic. Got to love power addiction........... P.S. This is my final tune because I am piss scared of blowing my CVT, Turbo, other fundamental working components I require to drive
Sponsored