What aftermarket parts do you recommend for a daily driven Si?

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag
I currently have greddy exhaust, ktuner with tsp and 27won intake, just wanna build my car for a daily driven type, so please i need some suggestions since idk anything about cars haha thanks
Sponsored

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I currently have greddy exhaust, ktuner with tsp and 27won intake, just wanna build my car for a daily driven type, so please i need some suggestions since idk anything about cars haha thanks
Keep it Simple Stupid (KISS)

Id say go 2 routes.

Ktuner
Intake
New wheels/tires

Side note: (Exhaust purely is for noise and im not into making noise with NO Hp Gain)

Or go beast mode, but safely...

Ktuner
Intake
Intercooler
Dp/FP
Wheels/tires

At this point, depending on how bad you shift, you may need a Clutch. MANY people dont though, but it would help alot. Goodluck playa!

OP
OP

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag
Keep it Simple Stupid (KISS)

Id say go 2 routes.

Ktuner
Intake
New wheels/tires

Side note: (Exhaust purely is for noise and im not into making noise with NO Hp Gain)

Or go beast mode, but safely...

Ktuner
Intake
Intercooler
Dp/FP
Wheels/tires

At this point, depending on how bad you shift, you may need a Clutch. MANY people dont though, but it would help alot. Goodluck playa!
Nice suggwstion sir, just wanna ask is the stage 3 clutch good for daily driving?

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Nice suggwstion sir, just wanna ask is the stage 3 clutch good for daily driving?

Good question, probably fine. But i havent had to replace my clutch, yet. Id imagine a upgraded clutch is NOT fun in traffic though. But i would definitely get a high quality well reviewed clutch. Clutch Master Fx400 is what PRL runs on their 400+hp Civic SI.

Afdad120108

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
If your going to upgrade the clutch I recommend going with flex fuel tune also. That way you have the extra power when you want it and when you dont just fill up with 93. Thats my plan for my daily Si...but I plan on getting the PRL Turbo Upgrade :drive:. Up to you though as far as mods go an how far you want to go. I always say im going to take it easy on my daily but once you add one part usually there is always more that follows:rofl:

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Instal Michelin Pilot 4s tires on stock rims, assuming you don’t already have summer tires. Car looks and handles like a beast with those. Maybe also a slut brace bar

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Instal Michelin Pilot 4s tires on stock rims, assuming you don’t already have summer tires. Car looks and handles like a beast with those. Maybe also a slut brace bar
Slut brace bar? I would be curious to see how that fits under the hood....:lol:

exam23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Injen Intercooler

· TSP-Flexfuel Kit

· 27Won – Turbo Kit

· 27Won – Downpipe

· 27Won – Front pipe

· 27Won - CAI

· ClutchMaster FX350 Kit – and resurface

· SiriMoto Krispy Shift Kit - Short Shifter

· Hondata Mapping – Turbo and Flexfuel Tune

My daily...

OP
OP

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag
If your going to upgrade the clutch I recommend going with flex fuel tune also. That way you have the extra power when you want it and when you dont just fill up with 93. Thats my plan for my daily Si...but I plan on getting the PRL Turbo Upgrade :drive:. Up to you though as far as mods go an how far you want to go. I always say im going to take it easy on my daily but once you add one part usually there is always more that follows:rofl:
Too bad i’m in california, we dont have 93

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Lol i wouldnt count a "Daily driver" on having a turbo upgrade or Flex fuel in normal reality lmfao... at this point your just trying to go for Max gains and not accounting for this to be a daily driver... but hey, some "daily driver" is a fucking Bugatti....

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just grab a cold air or short ram intake, cool noises and better airflow! I use the k&n short ram and it sounds mean!

OP
OP

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag
Right now i have 27won intake ktuner with tsp and greddy exhaust, yeah intake makes your car sound a lot better
Just grab a cold air or short ram intake, cool noises and better airflow! I use the k&n short ram and it sounds mean!

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
At this point, the quality of your tune will probably be the single biggest factor in determining longevity. Review your goals with a knowledgeable tuner and have them keep your low-to-midrange torque conservative (if not already).

Another "mod" is to switch to a higher stability oil. Or look to switch out a little early each interval due to your existing mods. Your motor will thank you. :cool:

Edit: Start saving for a clutch.

Last edited:
OP
OP

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag
At this point, the quality of your tune will probably be the single biggest factor in determining longevity. Review your goals with a knowledgeable tuner and have them keep your low-to-midrange torque conservative (if not already).

Another "mod" is to switch to a higher stability oil. Or look to switch out a little early each interval due to your existing mods. Your motor will thank you. :cool:

Edit: Start saving for a clutch.
Thanks sir, i’m planning on getting back the stock tune, because i dont wanna mess with my motor and i want my car to run for a longtime since i’m planning on keeping it
Sponsored