What Accessories Do You Keep/Have in your Civic?

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I always leave a $20 bill in my cars. It comes in handy when I forget my wallet and need cash somewhere.
Sponsored

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I always leave a $20 bill in my cars. It comes in handy when I forget my wallet and need cash somewhere.
I always take a couple 20's to a change machine and load the change up in a pouch I keep in my center console for my daily coffee run

OP
OP
snbns

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
Random question for you guys, how do you carry your keys? Are your house keys and key fob always together?

burns_erin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX w/Sensing
Country flag
Mine are, along with work keys and every other danged key that controls my life. I keep them on a caribiner.

Random question for you guys, how do you carry your keys? Are your house keys and key fob always together?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
So I'm trying to decide on which accessories to buy. I am definitely getting the all season mats and trunk tray but am trying to decide if the auto-dimming rear-view mirror is worth it. Anyone recommend the mirror?

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've got all-weather floor mats, a steering wheel cover, seat belt pads, & an armrest pillow. I'm not gonna be doing anything to the outside. It's a waste of money, because I like how it looks stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
snbns

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
So I'm trying to decide on which accessories to buy. I am definitely getting the all season mats and trunk tray but am trying to decide if the auto-dimming rear-view mirror is worth it. Anyone recommend the mirror?
I've never had an auto-dimming rear view mirror, but since I got the Touring, it came stock. It's really worth it in my opinion. I don't think I can ever have a car now without an auto-dimming mirror.

OP
OP
snbns

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
I've got all-weather floor mats, a steering wheel cover, seat belt pads, & an armrest pillow. I'm not gonba be doing anything to the outside. It's a waste of money, because I like how it looks stock.
Mind sharing what you use as an armrest pjllow? Is it something you use for the center console?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I've never had an auto-dimming rear view mirror, but since I got the Touring, it came stock. It's really worth it in my opinion. I don't think I can ever have a car now without an auto-dimming mirror.
Awesome! Thanks for the input. I think I'll go for it then. I'm going to try and get the dealer to match the hondapartssuperstore prices of these accessories. If they don't match or beat the prices then I'll just buy them myself.

**EDIT** I'm not finding a price or part # for the auto-dimming mirror. Could someone provide a link to the product online? Or a suggested price? Thanks!

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$3.40 on eBay. Works wonders. I got one for my car, my wife's HR-V, and my mom's Camaro.

View attachment 10473
I'm actually looking for something similar to this that I can put my door next to the window that I can rest my elbow on. I like to put my arm there but it's not very comfortable when the window is rolled up.

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
Installed front and rear cams, front and rear remote radar detection, typical LED upgrades, horn, yellow fogs and soon to add probably add a self-powered sub in the back.

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Installed front and rear cams, front and rear remote radar detection, typical LED upgrades, horn, yellow fogs and soon to add probably add a self-powered sub in the back.
Two radar detectors! If you visit Canada remove them as they're illegal here. I sense just a tiny tinge of paranoia! ;-)