What Accessories Do You Keep/Have in your Civic?

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to kick off a thread sharing accessories that we keep in our cars. I'm trying to look for some ideas to accessorize my Civic! Share anything/everything you have in your car from a dash cam, to microfiber/cleaners to license plate frames to what you have around your rear view mirror! Anything you have on the interior/exterior that you have accessorized your Civic with, and whatever gadgets you might have.

Thanks!
Sponsored

grimmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring MSM
Country flag
So far have purchased husky liners, screen protector for the touchscreen, and getting windows tinted this week. Future purchases is a sun shield and dashcam.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I keeps it clean, for now.

May get it tinted come early summer.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So far have purchased husky liners, screen protector for the touchscreen, and getting windows tinted this week. Future purchases is a sun shield and dashcam.
Sun shield?

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I think he means one of those reflective sunshades for the windshield.
Oh! That's what I thought, but I usually just call it a sunshade lol.

I have this one:
Plasticolor 003724R01 Star Wars Hoth Scene Accordion Bubble Sunshade https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V5RHVYA/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_JGqkxbY7SXE4E

It's big and made pretty well, and if you're not a fan of star wars I'm sure the brand makes more of other designs/colors. It's bigger than other sun shades I've seen. Also, despite what the reviews say I've had it since September and its still in good condition.

OP
OP
snbns

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
I've been using this sunshade for about two years now. It's huge and works really well. Folds into a nice flat circle that's easy to stow away when not in use.

Also, anyone have any cool gadgets they like to use in their car? Dash cams, radars, etc?

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I've been using this sunshade for about two years now. It's huge and works really well. Folds into a nice flat circle that's easy to stow away when not in use.

Also, anyone have any cool gadgets they like to use in their car? Dash cams, radars, etc?
Vantrue R2 Dash Cam 2K Ultra HD 2.7-Inch LCD Dashboard Camera DVR Recorder w/ Parking Sensor (32GB microSD card included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CODX8ZY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_VQrkxbHF7PA6A

I have this dash cam.

Edit: I'd be glad to answer any questions in regards to the cam. Also, support for this cam is great. I bought one two days before a 25$ sale, contacted them, and they gave me a refund of 25$.

Last edited:

nobaddays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EXT WOP
I keep a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax and a clean microfiber towel in the trunk to touch it up in between washes. It's been about 2 weeks since the last wash and it's looking spotless. Strongly recommend it :thumbsup:

OP
OP
snbns

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
I keep a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax and a clean microfiber towel in the trunk to touch it up in between washes. It's been about 2 weeks since the last wash and it's looking spotless. Strongly recommend it :thumbsup:
Nice! I keep a bottle of Chemical Guys Hybrid V7, Speed Wipe and Ecosmart in my trunk. Great detailing products!

OP
OP
snbns

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
Vantrue R2 Dash Cam 2K Ultra HD 2.7-Inch LCD Dashboard Camera DVR Recorder w/ Parking Sensor (32GB microSD card included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CODX8ZY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_VQrkxbHF7PA6A

I have this dash cam.

Edit: I'd be glad to answer any questions in regards to the cam. Also, support for this cam is great. I bought one two days before a 25$ sale, contacted them, and they gave me a refund of 25$.
Looks good. I recently bought https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0119F9EPG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_lNskxbA3H8ZCY

The buttons feel a little cheap, but it does a great job at what it needs to do. Also included a 32GB micro SD card.