What about this headlights? just like diamond, is it a new product? I have never seen it before

kery

First Name
kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What about this headlights? just like diamond, is it a new product? I have never seen it before b385b39b-3f26-4c04-b33b-d2c1085346f1.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___

I found this headlights in the store I once bought, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M6YM5CR?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1
it's so cool, I've never seen this one
Honda Civic 10th gen What about this headlights? just like diamond, is it a new product? I have never seen it before 16ca5caccbef760904da24d339dda3cc7dd99e6c

Really want to install it, but the price is too expensive, has anyone already bought it? Who can share the feeling after installing it????

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
No I didn't buy it. Was just showing you the link to someone that has purchased and installed them. I'll wait till the prices come down a bit. Can't justify 1k on headlights myself.

OP
OP
kery

kery

First Name
kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
No I didn't buy it. Was just showing you the link to someone that has purchased and installed them. I'll wait till the prices come down a bit. Can't justify 1k on headlights myself.
yes, it's too expensive, I contacted the Amazon store I once bought, he said he also runs his websites, it will be cheaper if I order it on his website, unlike Amazon(high commission), and it also supports PayPal payment, it's a new brand, I'm considering whether I'll order it???
https://tt-abc.com/products/new-acc...t-replacement-rhd?_pos=4&_sid=adac20f95&_ss=r

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the way it looks, but god why does every aftermarket housing have to have sequential turn signals? Cheapens the whole look up for me. Nothing beats a solid turn IMO.

OP
OP
kery

kery

First Name
kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Love the way it looks, but god why does every aftermarket housing have to have sequential turn signals? Cheapens the whole look up for me. Nothing beats a solid turn IMO.
I think it's a sportier feel with the sequential turn signals. Yep, but we can close eyes, imagine and enjoy it???
Sponsored