First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the building of your workplace responsible for this since it happened on the property? Or are you filing with your own insurance?

OP
OP
Claudetobus

Claudetobus

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Orchid Pearl Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the building of your workplace responsible for this since it happened on the property? Or are you filing with your own insurance?
My insurances will pay the repairs and will make a recourse against the insurances of the owner of the places for refund.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My insurances will pay the repairs and will make a recourse against the insurances of the owner of the places for refund.
That was what happened in my case, the tree that fell on my car was on my landlords property, and it had been reported to them that it was damaged and ready to fall at any time by me three times before a huge storm blew it 30 feet into my car, wasn't parked under it.
Anyway, my landlord got off without paying a dime claiming it was an act of nature, inspite of the fact that I provided my insurance company with email ,and pictures and other proof that they knew the tree was ready to fall.
So, I'm glad you weren't in it and hurt and hope they can get it back to new, but don't hold your breath expecting whoevers property the tree was on to take responsibility. :(

OP
OP
Claudetobus

Claudetobus

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That was what happened in my case, the tree that fell on my car was on my landlords property, and it had been reported to them that it was damaged and ready to fall at any time by me three times before a huge storm blew it 30 feet into my car, wasn't parked under it.
Anyway, my landlord got off without paying a dime claiming it was an act of nature, inspite of the fact that I provided my insurance company with email ,and pictures and other proof that they knew the tree was ready to fall.
So, I'm glad you weren't in it and hurt and hope they can get it back to new, but don't hold your breath expecting whoevers property the tree was on to take responsibility. :(
Your story looks exactly like mine. The owner was aware that the tree had been sick for some time since a pruner had been called 2 years ago to trim but said he did not want to touch it due to the condition of it and nothing had not been done since (when the tree fell, there was no more root ... it was more like a simple electric pole). I gave this information to my insurance company and said that the owner was negligent and that the request for recourse to him was already under way.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your story looks exactly like mine. The owner was aware that the tree had been sick for some time since a pruner had been called 2 years ago to prune but said he did not want to touch it due to the condition of it and nothing had not been done since (when the tree fell, there was no more root ... it was more like a simple electric pole). I gave this information to my insurance company and said that the owner was negligent and that the request for recourse to him was already under way.
I hope they can get them to pay for it for you, I had no such luck. In the end ,for me it only meant I was out my deductible, but still that was 200.00. It just ticks me off when someone has to suffer or go through a bad experience because people won't did what they should, in our cases, take care and manage their property.:mad:

OP
OP
Claudetobus

Claudetobus

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope they can get them to pay for it for you, I had no such luck. In the end ,for me it only meant I was out my deductible, but still that was 200.00. It just ticks me off when someone has to suffer or go through a bad experience because people won't did what they should, in our cases, take care and manage their property.:mad:
Totally agree with you :agree:
Sponsored