What 11th gen colors are you expecting?

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The 11th gen civic is around the corner, albeit many months away. What colors do you think Honda will be using? Or what colors would you like to see? I personally would like to see a civic in VW’s Kurkuma Yellow
Sponsored

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sonic Gray might make its way to the sedan, since they already spread it to the CR-V and it seems like a popular color. Hope they keep Cosmic Blue around, that color looks sharp.

Since the next generation is rumored to be more "grown up" looking compared to the 10th Gen styling, I wonder if that means the color choices will be more subdued? Or, will they be more adventurous with brighter colors to compliment less aggressive body lines? No proof of either way about the styling yet though, so hopefully they keep some of the aggressive sporty look.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Sonic Gray might make its way to the sedan, since they already spread it to the CR-V and it seems like a popular color. Hope they keep Cosmic Blue around, that color looks sharp.

Since the next generation is rumored to be more "grown up" looking compared to the 10th Gen styling, I wonder if that means the color choices will be more subdued? Or, will they be more adventurous with brighter colors to compliment less aggressive body lines? No proof of either way about the styling yet though, so hopefully they keep some of the aggressive sporty look.
I think sonic gray is an ugly color. That blue they had on like 70% of 8th gen sedans was horrible too.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whatever color, I hope the PAINT AND CLEAR ARE MUCH BETTER QUALITY! YOU HEAR ME, HONDA?! SRSLY, IT WON’T COST YOU THAT MUCH MORE! TAKE THE DAMN LOSS, AND USE BETTER PAINT!

/rant ?

OP
OP
MarshX

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whatever color, I hope the PAINT AND CLEAR ARE MUCH BETTER QUALITY! YOU HEAR ME, HONDA?! SRSLY, IT WON’T COST YOU THAT MUCH MORE! TAKE THE DAMN LOSS, AND USE BETTER PAINT!

/rant ?
I feel ya lol. My next car is definitely getting a clear bra and whatever I can get my hands on to preserve the paint

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag

/rant ?
Actually paint is one of the most expensive parts of manufacturing cars. Any way they can cheap out in the paint booths saves a ton of money.

OP
OP
MarshX

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think sonic gray is an ugly color. That blue they had on like 70% of 8th gen sedans was horrible too.
Sonic Gray...really? Wow lol that’s a first I hear someone say that haha. Hey it’s your opinion and I value it! I personally love it. Not my favorite but very nice nonetheless

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag

I would like to see Sonic Gray as an option for the sedans. I was actually messing with the HDR settings on a pic of my White Orchid Pearl sedan and it came out looking like a lighter version of Sonic Gray and I was like "Hmmm. That's kinda sexy on a sedan!". Lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen What 11th gen colors are you expecting? 20200805_233636

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think SGP is ugly at all. It looks better than Nardo Gray which I've heard it compared to.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Keep the same colors that’s available now. Maybe a light grey for sedans (nardo grey-esque), throw a burgundy/maroon back in the mix.

and for the record... sgp>all ?

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love Sonic Grey. I think the polished metal color is the ugliest one of them all lmao. If the sedan came in SGP I would’ve gotten that color in a heartbeat.
Sponsored