First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol, can't average more than 28 or 29mpg if I try... I think every mod adds some weight to the pedal.... ?
For real haha after getting tuned, my gas milage was terrible but it’s just so much fun. Now that I’m used to it and not trying to blow up my motor, little bit easier to get those mpg’s up haha
Sponsored

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For real haha after getting tuned, my gas milage was terrible but it’s just so much fun. Now that I’m used to it and not trying to blow up my motor, little bit easier to get those mpg’s up haha
All in the starts baby! If you can roll off the line and accelerate slow as hell, you'll get great mpg. For some reason it seems I have lost the ability and desire to do this ? but seriously, I'll take 28 to 29 mpg for spirited driving any day!

OP
OP
EkSean

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All in the starts baby! If you can roll off the line and accelerate slow as hell, you'll get great mpg. For some reason it seems I have lost the ability and desire to do this ? but seriously, I'll take 28 to 29 mpg for spirited driving any day!
Hell yes, 28-29 spirited driving is better than a lot of cars normal driving haha can’t beat it!

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Fbo and phearable tune I seen 47 on a 120mile trip mostly highway. But my usual average is 38ish since my daily commute is all stop lights and city roads.

OP
OP
EkSean

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fbo and phearable tune I seen 47 on a 120mile trip mostly highway. But my usual average is 38ish since my daily commute is all stop lights and city roads.
That’s pretty damn good. I’ve never seen close to that. Shows how efficient these little engines are.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
That’s pretty damn good. I’ve never seen close to that. Shows how efficient these little engines are.
I was really trying to get good mileage driving like an old man.

brendonsiX

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic SI
Country flag
[/QUOTE]
I wish we had 94 here. In California we get the almighty 91...if I get on it on just pump gas, knock will go up to .55 and come back down once I drive nicer. Once ethanol is in, it never goes over .49. I’m pretty sure having shitty 91 doesn’t help. Gas is super expensive here compared to the other parts of the states. 91 where i live is $3.39 a gallon and e85 is $2.85 where I get it.

Not sure if that is expensive when compared to Canada prices. You’d think they would have at least some place since a lot of newer cars are flexfuel capable.
Oh man that's actually pretty pricy for 91 that gives you a .55 knock lol our 91 gives me a .52 at highes if I recall correctly, haven't used it in a while. A gallon of our 94 is around 3.50 us dollars lol, must be that Cali life

OP
OP
EkSean

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh man that's actually pretty pricy for 91 that gives you a .55 knock lol our 91 gives me a .52 at highes if I recall correctly, haven't used it in a while. A gallon of our 94 is around 3.50 us dollars lol, must be that Cali life
[/QUOTE]

Yea California is expensive for everything. I’d gladly pay 3.50 for 94 any day. What I do enjoy about California is we don’t have cold snowy winters or rainy seasons. But man it’s expensive haha

brendonsiX

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic SI
Country flag
Yea California is expensive for everything. I’d gladly pay 3.50 for 94 any day. What I do enjoy about California is we don’t have cold snowy winters or rainy seasons. But man it’s expensive haha
[/QUOTE]
I was gonna say man... atleast you don't have to drive your car through salt baths during the winter...

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
TSP Stage1 and I got about 46 MPG on my 400 mile trip to Niagara Falls.

Normally I get 28-30 city.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
[/QUOTE]

$3.50 for 94?! A dream...this morning in Lancaster, CA I paid $3.55 for 91 from Chevron. A damn shame.

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
You get 38MPG driving stop lights in the city? Really? I get 30MPG consistently driving SoCal city and I'm not an aggressive driver in the slightest. I'm stock other than an intake. With these numbers I think I need to visit the dealership?

OP
OP
EkSean

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You get 38MPG driving stop lights in the city? Really? I get 30MPG consistently driving SoCal city and I'm not an aggressive driver in the slightest. I'm stock other than an intake. With these numbers I think I need to visit the dealership?
That’s about what I was getting bone stock. Once I went tsp1 and intake, my mileage went up. I average 28mpg city but I don’t drive very far to work so that kinda kills my average haha. Stock I think my best highway was 39mpg. Making almost double the power now and on ethanol, gas mileage isn’t even an issue like I expected.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The phearable tune really increased my mileage, if I drive aggressively it goes down significantly but I usually try to drive conservatively.
Sponsored