What’s your most loved/hated thing about your Si?

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm giving the guy some options about his lack of Homelink. It fit my coupe sport, 99% sure the Si has the same roof console as mine cept with an added sunroof switch, which is modular.
Sponsored

Bail

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
I absolutely despise the chrome strip above the doors. Other than that I enjoy everything else about the car.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm giving the guy some options about his lack of Homelink. It fit my coupe sport, 99% sure the Si has the same roof console as mine cept with an added sunroof switch, which is modular.
Well the console you show in your picture wouldn't fit in the SI as there's no room for the sunglass compartment. At any rate, I purchased an additional garage remote. But it was a small gripe about it not coming with the car. Thanks for the input nonetheless.

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
right, thats the part you wanna buy to yank the homelink section out of, and transfer it to your console which is smaller.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
right, thats the part you wanna buy to yank the homelink section out of, and transfer it to your console which is smaller.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH. LMAO I thought you meant the whole console. Looking back I completely misread your original post. I'm not going to do that cause I don't need to but if anybody else is reading this and wondering what could be done. This is definitely an option.

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was very tempted to install the whole console. I believe there is room for it in mine ( sport coupe without a sunroof, it would be VERY close, measured like 10 times in there. But i wont discuss that further here - not gonna hijack this post more than i already have. ( I don't have an Si ).

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
I would have liked the factory option for leather and a power drivers seat with adjustable lumbar. I am considering the Katzkin.

Last edited:

amaru08

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I love my 2018 SI Sedan. I think the most annoying thing about the 10th Gen SI's is the weak clutch/pedal feel. It is unfortunate that we have to upgrade our clutch immediately after adding some power. My favorite thing about the SI's is definitely the seats. The seats are DOPE!

2020CivicSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Love: The LSD, and the grip that the car has. I know that it's no type R or whatever, bit it's not 40k either haha. Also the mpgs are insane.

Hate: Infotainment system is slow and sometimes buggy. The center exhaust doesnt let me run a hitch, so I have to run a roof rack instead of a hitch rack to carry bikes.

Connorsrandom

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
My favorite thing about my Si is that People always consider our cars to be SLOW because it’s a Honda. Until they get a taste of my Ethanol (when I used to run it) and dust.

My most hated thing about my Si is that there’s no option to upgrade GDI injectors.. Yet :)

also the parking brake :(
That parking brake sucks

aaaaah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Turn in is awesome.

Heavy flywheel + ECU programming makes the throttle feel like mashed potato and dulls the driving experience tremendously.

FrankTheTank21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I’ve had my 2020 SI for about a week and a half my first impressions (haven’t even broke it in yet only at 300 miles)

Love: handling of this car and The aftermarket supports is ridiculous and for the most part a really cool community!

Hate: easy, Rev hang and 0-60 requires a 3rd shift.

other than that I fall more and more in love with this car everyday!

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
LOVE: Everything.
HATE: Nothing.

I love her for who and what she is, flaws and all. Life is too short to hate something about a beautifully engineered machine.

Last edited:

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
No, it didn't come with the car. Even going on the Honda website and building a car, it doesn't give the option to add HomeLink unless I missed it.
I was unaware any 2020 Si's were without HomeLink. The manual usually provides a separate explanation or remark about varying models and options. It does not say anything about rearview mirrors that do not have HomeLink, so that's a surprise.

Reactions: JMM

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
LOVE: Everything.
HATE: Nothing.

I love her for who and what she is, flaws and all. Life is too short to hate something about a beautifully engineered machine.
Practicing for your wife, I see.. ?
Sponsored