What’s a good dash cam?

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Did you attempt to properly align or “configure” the CPL filter? I know mine didn’t do much out the box but once I rotated the lens and aligned it properly it worked pretty well. What dash cam did you end up going with? Did it help with the reflections at all?
I did and yet it didn't do much. I guess it's because of my mounting point or the large dash in our car
Sponsored

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Do you think both on 24/7 would drain too much power? Or would you have the front one 24/7 and the rear only on when the vehicle is on? I’ve thought about the same thing.
I dont want to hard wire anything so i’m not using the parking mode at all. My van is mostly in my garage anyhow.

legalkill

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
I just got the Crosstour CR850. Nice balance of Features and Price ($50 with instant coupon). I replaced a cheap groupon mirror cam. It did not autostart which is apparently a deal breaker that i didn't know i had. So far so good.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I just got the Crosstour CR850. Nice balance of Features and Price ($50 with instant coupon). I replaced a cheap groupon mirror cam. It did not autostart which is apparently a deal breaker that i didn't know i had. So far so good.

I checked out this cam it is pretty sweet. Let us know about how the image is on rear/front. Thx

SichuanHot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
My vote goes to the 70mai family of dashcams. They're basically Xiaomi family products I believe.

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Well, don't do like I did-I put $200 down on a VEZO 360 Dash Cam over a year ago on IndieGoGo.com and it STILL has not come to market!!! Those videos make you think it is nearly or already exists.

Edward
Sponsored