Went from a 9th gen to 10th

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The first one I looked at was lunar silver. (It was sold ) Infact I saw the girl who bought that one at a sheets gas station today haha .
Seeing Sheetz made me do a double take! Glad to see there's another Si in PA. I haven't seen any others around town, or in my 40 mile commute to MD every day. Not sure where you are in PA, but I'll keep my eyes out for lunar silver and your modern steel (jealous btw, that's the color I wanted).
Sponsored

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
This is my car btw

IMG_20611.jpg
Would you be willing to show some more pictures from other angles? Trying to choose between the and modern steel and I can't seem to find any pictures of modern steel anywhere.

Thanks!

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
My gas Indicator when I bought the car said I had almost 400 miles . If that is to be color me impressed . I was lucky to get 300 in my old car . Even a grain of 50 miles per tank would be fantastic !
I just had my first one last night at 386 mi, FWIW

KMG

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Nice looking coupe, I would have loved to get the coupe but with 3 kids the sedan is pretty much a must have. We just picked up our WOP Sedan on Saturday. I am also in PA.
Honda Civic 10th gen Went from a 9th gen to 10th {filename}

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice looking coupe, I would have loved to get the coupe but with 3 kids the sedan is pretty much a must have. We just picked up our WOP Sedan on Saturday. I am also in PA.
Honda Civic 10th gen Went from a 9th gen to 10th {filename}
Looks good! But given your profession, I guess that's to be expected. :)

KMG

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't worked on the car yet, too busy with other projects at the moment. It will be going in the shop next month for the works. The only things we have done with it so far is black out the window trim, debadge the Civic text off the trunk and wrap the roof in gloss black.

Next month the windows are getting tinted and the exterior will get a good polish prior to coating the wheels, paint, trim and glass :)

OP
OP
9civic10

9civic10

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
It was the sheetz on route 51 past by round Hill Park on route 51 if you are familiar with that . It's western PA.

As for more pictures I only have one other shot from the dealer , I can post more tho when I take more .

And 386 miles , not bad :)

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't worked on the car yet, too busy with other projects at the moment. It will be going in the shop next month for the works. The only things we have done with it so far is black out the window trim, debadge the Civic text off the trunk and wrap the roof in gloss black.

Next month the windows are getting tinted and the exterior will get a good polish prior to coating the wheels, paint, trim and glass :)
Nice! Do you do any of that for your detailing customers? If so, I'd take a drive out to Lebanon (if the price is right ;))...

It was the sheetz on route 51 past by round Hill Park on route 51 if you are familiar with that . It's western PA.
Not too familiar with western PA, I'm in South Central PA.

KMG

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Do you do any of that for your detailing customers? If so, I'd take a drive out to Lebanon (if the price is right ;))...

Not too familiar with western PA, I'm in South Central PA.
I am partnered up with a guy that does the vinyl work. If your interested in some blackout work shot me a PM and I can get you some prices on what you would like done.

OP
OP
9civic10

9civic10

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
A couple pics I took in a lot , and one from the back . I love the back of this car . Apologies for poor photos

Honda Civic 10th gen Went from a 9th gen to 10th 20170629_210738