Well...... hmm.......... this is a first I've seen on a 10th gen....

ATX_Si

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe (gone). 2018 Accord EX-L 1.5t (gone) 2020 Audi Q3 S-Line. 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
Country flag
Don't even get me started on Delaware lol. I went there for Punkin Chunkin with my high school machine shop as a 16 year old and even then I could tell this was not a place I wanted to revisit.
Have been. Don't recommend.
Sponsored

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
There was a guy back in the day with a similar setup. Afaik he only came to the forums to get help with warranty fraud after his engine blew and then deleted all his posts when people turned against him lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Well...... hmm.......... this is a first I've seen on a 10th gen.... IMG_7598

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Isn’t that the same car in The Who’s man thread?? We didn’t see the back side of the car.. I’m having a very hard time distinguishing whether this is a Honda or a Toyota... He got Honda stickers in the back then he got trd stickers in the front Honda supreme sponser toe strap rear to, ahh cant miss the +5hp gain from the red decal duck tape on trunk massive aerodynamics air flow all around on this car omg ? this guy is a nasa rocket scientist with that those type of aero dynamics @suhh Wtf is that guy smoking doing that to his ctr? please let me have some..
1603464276882.jpeg
He’s probably hotboxing using what I can only assume is a custom TRD straight piping right after the turbo that flows into the cabin using a K&N cabin filter that hasn’t been cleaned for 50K miles

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
There was a guy back in the day with a similar setup. Afaik he only came to the forums to get help with warranty fraud after his engine blew and then deleted all his posts when people turned against him lol

IMG_7598.jpg
That's a nice subtle, stealthy vanity plate. :doh:

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
WTF is up with people from New Jersey? Zero style points all around.

Capture.PNG
Dude I’m literally getting urges to set this car on fire. It looks so bad. People like this give the Honda game a bad rep. This shit has got to stop dude this makes me so fucking angry. Like I get it to each their own ? But there is a line you don’t crossed. And this person is MILES... over that line

Vic_L

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thankfully it's not a CTR but a normal hatch but honestly man I dunno

I wish I could say that it would look better if the tip was smaller but even then, I feel like it looks weird
It's NOT even a hatch thooooough....
It's a Civic SEDAN.
Given the style of those stock wheels, it is either EX or SE trim... ?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Imo this is the only car that should have a single exhaust tip

Honda Civic 10th gen Well...... hmm.......... this is a first I've seen on a 10th gen.... E507D4AB-514A-4D8F-A914-76A593AC1EA3

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's NOT even a hatch thooooough....
It's a Civic SEDAN.
Given the style of those stock wheels, it is either EX or SE trim... ?
Are you talking about the one I posted or that other jersey ricer sedan?

One I posted is definitely a hatch, he's actually pretty local to me haven't seen it in person yet tho

jdlc1400

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As I grew up in MA and am still proudly a masshole, no. Lol. Rhode Island tho? Absolutely. Ever been there????
As a fellow Masshole, we kindly reject responsibility. Rhode Island will be excused as well, due to their vast array of reputable car shops. I agree with the following posts that Delaware can have full responsibility for this shitbox. Thank you

Motorcitysmitty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Well...... hmm.......... this is a first I've seen on a 10th gen.... 0861A866-37D7-432B-AD61-3D6E6A84FE56

Here is my hatch, I went with the single pipe bc I haven’t really seen it done before. It hides inside the diffuser so it’s pretty subtle I think. It’s a Borla muffler off of an ac cobra. This thread has been cracking me up and making me cringe at the same time lmao
Sponsored