Well...... hmm.......... this is a first I've seen on a 10th gen....

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
I had the same exact thought last night before I fell asleep, a throw back to the Cannon Fart Cans on Honda past. Except I would do it classy, like cast iron, civil war style... Guess someone beat me to it...
Honda Civic 10th gen Well...... hmm.......... this is a first I've seen on a 10th gen.... cannon.JPG

HondaFanz2018

First Name
HondaFanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Stolen), 2013 Honda Accord Sport V6
Country flag
i am honestly surprised it wasn't from California:flame:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can find something in SoCal that tops this. I used to work many years back near the Gardena/Carson area and have seen my share of interesting "mods", like gigantic low profile tires, and cars lowed to the point that negative camber makes the wheels look like they are going to fall off

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can find something in SoCal that tops this. I used to work many years back near the Gardena/Carson area and have seen my share of interesting "mods", like gigantic low profile tires, and cars lowed to the point that negative camber makes the wheels look like they are going to fall off
where i stay there is a 1995 honda civic ex with a type are emblem with STI mud flaps & a coupe ex with an SI emblem on the wrong side :puke:

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I know the OP said it was the first time he's seen something like that on a 10th gen.

For all of our sakes, I hope it's the LAST time we see something like that too. Yikes. :oops:

Looks like that hatch is giving birth to a big fat turd.
Sponsored

Last edited: