J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yeah we let the vehicle sit for about 40 minutes till the next pass and the knock was good either way I'm happy with the results we got to 212hp 223tq on the 19/23 psi map which is a night and day difference just hope we can figure something out about heatsoke issues
Do you remember what knock control was reading or have a datalog you can send in? And you ran the dyno on the 23 map? Should have picked up more.
Sponsored

Martinsibro67

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Do you remember what knock control was reading or have a datalog you can send in? And you ran the dyno on the 23 map? Should have picked up more.
I didn't tune the car I had it tuned by a licensed tuner I think he text you or someone from the company we had an issue with electronic brake on the Dyno.i'm going to try to get the data logs from him and send them in to you guys

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I didn't tune the car I had it tuned by a licensed tuner I think he text you or someone from the company we had an issue with electronic brake on the Dyno.i'm going to try to get the data logs from him and send them in to you guys
Ah yes, he asked how to get it to behave on the dyno. Sounds good. I'll check them out.

mkastle87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Yeah we let the vehicle sit for about 40 minutes till the next pass and the knock was good either way I'm happy with the results we got to 212hp 223tq on the 19/23 psi map which is a night and day difference just hope we can figure something out about heatsoke issues
What is heatsoak?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@KTuner I am not seeing any basemaps in the list when I click new tune, besides the stock one. Do I need to download these somewhere?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@KTuner I am not seeing any basemaps in the list when I click new tune, besides the stock one. Do I need to download these somewhere?
You should see your vehicle listed and be able to follow what the tutorial videos show to open a basemap. If not, email support because you likely have an unsupported ECU.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I figured it out, I forgot to click next when I selected the vehicle option. I see them now.
Sponsored