BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Congrats! Looks great. BTW, they owe you 1/2 tank of gas.

Being from Washington State, I recognize that weather.
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
How did you do this? I am not, ahem, handy with tools or leather working myself.
SWEIDIT. It's not cheap work, but it was worth it IMO. I think he charges 90 or 100 to wrap the 2020 CTR shift knob.

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
SWEIDIT. It's not cheap work, but it was worth it IMO. I think he charges 90 or 100 to wrap the 2020 CTR shift knob.
I'd pay that for something that looks that good and is that functional. I think I actually did look that up before. I'll have to check it again. Thanks.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
The stock knob is good, but it does get very cold (and I suppose hot, but up here the former is more of an issue than the latter!).
I couldnt' agree anymore with your statement. I was on the way to Target last night and I had to bare the freezing popsicle stick while shifting but it wasn't that bad. I would rather have a leather wrapped shifter though and was looking at a few options (Mugen, raceng). I'm not much into the leather wrapped shifter that is shown in the above thread though.

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
Well, I've tried to contact SWEIDIT a few times and never received a response. Guess his business is so good he doesn't have to reply.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Well, I've tried to contact SWEIDIT a few times and never received a response. Guess his business is so good he doesn't have to reply.
I contacted Sweidit through FB last night and someone did respond to me via FB messenger. You can try to get a hold of them through there or via IG. I was quoted $220 for a pair of alcantara side bolsters. Pretty high for what they normally sell them at ($180 or so). Need to ask them why price went up all of a sudden.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
You can try to message Aaron directly as well.

Edit: He said that he'll be getting to everyone soon. He's been busy I guess.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I couldnt' agree anymore with your statement. I was on the way to Target last night and I had to bare the freezing popsicle stick while shifting but it wasn't that bad. I would rather have a leather wrapped shifter though and was looking at a few options (Mugen, raceng). I'm not much into the leather wrapped shifter that is shown in the above thread though.
Really love my 27WON leather shifter. Feels fantastic and looks very understated / matches the interior well.