S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Hi I currently got Remark exhaust installed for my civic hb sport 2018. It smells weird since I got the exhaust. I don't know how to explain but smells like fuel. They installed front of me so I saw everything there wasn't any problem. The only thing is they used oem bolts for front pipe.
should I worried about it?
Sponsored

cocoroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Had the same worry after I installed my Invidia exhaust. The smell went away after a couple hours worth of driving.

OP
OP
S60doc

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Had the same worry after I installed my Invidia exhaust. The smell went away after a couple hours worth of driving.
Oh maybe it's due to new metal getting hot. I was worried. Thanks!

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its w.e. chemicals they used to finish up/clean up the exhaust. Once that stuff burns up and goes away it will be fine.

thatonejosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (MT)
Country flag
I've been interested in this exhaust for a while now and trying to get more info on what people think about it, are you still running your Remark? What do you think about it? I've heard it's not the loudest but I'm not trying to be that at all, just want to at least hear it and have a fun time with my daily driver. Also did that smell ever go away?

If you have any sound clips I'd love to hear it!

OP
OP
S60doc

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've been interested in this exhaust for a while now and trying to get more info on what people think about it, are you still running your Remark? What do you think about it? I've heard it's not the loudest but I'm not trying to be that at all, just want to at least hear it and have a fun time with my daily driver. Also did that smell ever go away?

If you have any sound clips I'd love to hear it!
Hi i'm still running it. It's not the loudest as you said. I was looking little bit mode louder, was thinking to get Greddy but they never had it in stock. This remark is price/performance for me. The only problem(which is not exhaust by itself related) interior sound sometimes annoying. Other than that it's give you little bit of poppin, and I would say 6 times louder than stock exhaust. I have 6 speed manual tho. There are bunch of videos on youtube but I'll try to record one for you. It's windy here in NJ, it may effect on sound quality. But I'll try. If you don't want loud loud this is best exhaust in my opinion. And price is also good..
Sponsored