Weird Noise

K3tos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback
Hello all I am new to the forum and have a question regarding a noise thats heard while driving….. The noise is only heard while driving over 48mph. I believe its coming from under the dash or in the bay. I work pt at a Honda dealer and had the service manager look at it but he was unable to diagnose the issue. Before I take it back and have to pay for labor I was hoping that someone may have either experienced this issue prior and now knows the issue. If thats not the case I was hoping someone might recognize the noise and let me know. I have attached a video of the noise. Thanks in advance for the help either way.
Sponsored

Attachments

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si
Country flag
Can't really hear that well but what I'd check is the skidplate, shops that do work/oil changes give no shits about not putting all the hardware back.

OP
OP
K3tos

K3tos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback
Can't really hear that well but what I'd check is the skidplate, shops that do work/oil changes give no shits about not putting all the hardware back.
Funny that you said that, he found two clips missing and replaced them. Originally the day I picked my car up I didnt hear the noise anymore. However, come the next day the noise was back agin and been since. I picked it up on this past Friday.

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
I had a noise coming from the dash , yes from the dash.

It was something , some junk, in my trunk
Sponsored