2020CTR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type R
Country flag
I have 2020 civic type r , & this weird thing happens . After about 30 min of driver sometimes more , the audio from CarPlay will stop playing . I use YouTube to listen to music & the music will still be going (can see the progress bar moving on the video that is playing) but the audio won’t be coming out of the speakers . I have to physically turn the car off then back on and everything will work fine again . Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there is something I can do to fix it .
I restored to setting on the touch screen back to factory default once . Then a day later it happened again . Kind of annoying
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I have 2020 civic type r , & this weird thing happens . After about 30 min of driver sometimes more , the audio from CarPlay will stop playing . I use YouTube to listen to music & the music will still be going (can see the progress bar moving on the video that is playing) but the audio won’t be coming out of the speakers . I have to physically turn the car off then back on and everything will work fine again . Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there is something I can do to fix it .
I restored to setting on the touch screen back to factory default once . Then a day later it happened again . Kind of annoying
Others in the FB group have said they've had similar issues. Contact Honda and make a formal complaint so they know about it. You can restart the head unit without needing to restart the car by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. When I got my 2018, it had similar issues, but that was fixed through a Honda firmware update.