• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California WEDS TC105X 18x9.5+45 BNIB TS-Titan silver - lightweight Japanese wheels

mebargain

First Name
Ellisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, Prius, tC,
Country flag
Brand new WEDS or WEDSPORT Wheels
18x9.5+45, 5x120, new in box, one was opened.

A friend of mine and I buy two sets to get a deal. I changed my mind after buying them.

17.5 lbs each, in authentic WEDS boxes, comes with black valve stem.
If they don't sell, I will just use them.

$1900 for the set, this is a limited edition color.
It is the original TC105N color, highly desirable and limited.

I can ship for extra or meet up in SoCal
Text for quick response 714-Eight 7 2- 037 five

Honda Civic 10th gen WEDS TC105X 18x9.5+45 BNIB TS-Titan silver - lightweight Japanese wheels tc105x 18x9.5 angle1

Friend's car
Honda Civic 10th gen WEDS TC105X 18x9.5+45 BNIB TS-Titan silver - lightweight Japanese wheels weds tc105x on type r

Tuxedo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
how much is it to ship to 94546

OP
OP

mebargain

First Name
Ellisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, Prius, tC,
Country flag
how much is it to ship to 94546
$80

You would pay $1980 shipped with paypal, you will have complete 100% paypal protection.

OP
OP

mebargain

First Name
Ellisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, Prius, tC,
Country flag
bump, still avail
Sponsored