web browsing.

rackz30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 exl
Hello there. Ive been wanted to use the web browsing capability of this car but for some reason I cant make it work. I know it has to do something with your Wifi connection. I tried using my phone tethered but my phone wont show up on the list of the available Wifi connection. I need help on how to make this badass work please please help me out. OR maybe you can share other ways on how I can use the web browser in my car infotainment. Much appreciated.
:wave::wave::wave:
Sponsored

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
Sounds like your problem is with your phone, not the car. If by "tethered" you mean connected to a USB port in the car, that won't help. You need to enable wifi hotspot on your phone. How do to that will depend on what phone you have, but you should be able to find out how with Google. Once your car can see your wifi network and you connect it to it, the web browser will work. But only when the car is sitting still.

OP
OP
rackz30

rackz30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 exl
Sounds like your problem is with your phone, not the car. If by "tethered" you mean connected to a USB port in the car, that won't help. You need to enable wifi hotspot on your phone. How do to that will depend on what phone you have, but you should be able to find out how with Google. Once your car can see your wifi network and you connect it to it, the web browser will work. But only when the car is sitting still.
Yup you were right it's my phone. :doh: I need to do modifications here and there and enable some settings with my phone. Im glad to say that its all up and working now!!! :drive::drive::drive:
Sponsored