WeatherTech mats

Paul H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring and 2015 Sonata GL
Country flag
I currently have a set of Civic "winter mats" but not really that satisfied with them. I was looking at the ones from WeatherTech and like the fact that they have higher side walls and better coverage under the pedals. I wondering if anyone has them and if they are satisfied with them. Are they good quality? Are they difficult to put in and pull out for cleaning-do they have some flexibility to them?
Sponsored

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
They're pretty good and have done an excellent job at keeping shit out but I've only had my car for the summer since May. They're a little stiff though so they hold their shape well. The rear mat area that covers the hump can be a bit cumbersome and may scratch the console.

Wickid Evil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
I've used weather tech in my Fusion. I repurchased ones for my Civic. Cleaning them takes a good scrubbing in the winter, if you get a lot of snow, thus salt. Easy enough to take out and put back in, for the front. The back seat is one big piece and it's a tight fit. You may want someone to help you with those if you are worried about scratching anything. The material is firm but there is some flexibility to them.

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have you tried looking at Husky Liners? Theyre significantly cheaper than Weather Tech and have lots of good reviews. I had them in my last car and I am getting another set for my Civic next month.

Dark helmut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black ex-t
Have you tried looking at Husky Liners? Theyre significantly cheaper than Weather Tech and have lots of good reviews. I had them in my last car and I am getting another set for my Civic next month.
I currently have the husky liners way cheaper than the weather techs

riahb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I purchased mats from the Honda dealer, they have some that are high wall but are supposed to be better & last longer than weather tech. Unfortunately, I have not got the right one's, as they gave me the low wall ones by mistake & I haven't gone by to get the correct one's. But the accessory lady at the dealership said she used to sale weather tech and these were better...

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
I purchased mats from the Honda dealer, they have some that are high wall but are supposed to be better & last longer than weather tech. Unfortunately, I have not got the right one's, as they gave me the low wall ones by mistake & I haven't gone by to get the correct one's. But the accessory lady at the dealership said she used to sale weather tech and these were better...
Funny, I had a Nissan dealer (the parts guy) that used to sell WT tell me the same thing about their Nissan mats.
Someone said those Honda mats are actually made by Weathertech. Before you buy either, see:
http://www.civicx.com/threads/weathertech-digital-fit-floor-liners.1548/page-8#post-47337

ltmikepowell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Accord Sedan LX V6, 12 Civic Sedan LX, 14 Accord Sedan LX, 16 Civic Sedan EX-L w Sensing
Country flag
I was looking at WeatherTech, but after browsing the forum and I was able to get 10% off on Husky + free shipping. 179.99 + 10% tax + shipping (weathertech) vs 125.99 + tax (husky), the Husky is much better investment. One thing that WeatherTech has over Husky is the availability of tan and grey colors compare to black only.

greyclocked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX
Country flag
I was looking at WeatherTech, but after browsing the forum and I was able to get 10% off on Husky + free shipping. 179.99 + 10% tax + shipping (weathertech) vs 125.99 + tax (husky), the Husky is much better investment. One thing that WeatherTech has over Husky is the availability of tan and grey colors compare to black only.

It is SUPER important to note that the Huskey floormats are very flexable and the weather tech ones are a bit firmer.

I opted for the Weather Tech as my trunk liner as I want it to be firm, flat, and durable.

I went with the Huskey for the front and back seats as I actually like the feeling of the floor padding. I actually like the OEM/stock carpeting feeling but living in the northwest means lots of mud.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
It is SUPER important to note that the Huskey floormats are very flexable and the weather tech ones are a bit firmer.
Many people see that as a plus for Husky as that means they aren't as slick (shoe doesn't slide), and are less likely to permanently lose their original shape.
Sponsored