RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I felt like no one talks about WeatherTech In Channel window visors. So heres a quick review.

2018 Civic Si
Weather Tech Deflectors 100$

4.5/5 Stars
Looks super clean and the install is actually quite easy, even with the rear deflectors using tiny clips. Made of good quality plastic. Comes in Dark and light color options. Little to no wind noise from them. No TAPE!

Big tip! Do NOT rush! They are in channel meaning you need to CLEAN the inside sill with the provided tool they give(i wrapped a microfiber around the tool and drug it through the sill). I had to clean mine multiple times before and after install to get a nice fit. Do they stress the window motor a little? Sure... so does adding mods onto a car lol.

Reason i give 4.5/5 the fitment is a little tight. I believe from your climate too different productions date will effect the sills tightness. The REAR deflectors work 110% no issues and i think all will be like that. Front passenger works 99% perfect. but my Driver side, has a tad bit tighter window sill. So i keep using the provided tool to loosen the sill(mainly where the window meets the side mirror area) and its working. It was super rough and pushed the window sideways. But the more i use it and the more i open the sill, the better its getting. But its not 100% yet. Im assuming over time it will further loosen the sill and allow for 100%. As of now only had em on for less then a week.

I bought these and id buy them again. It allows my Chrome delete kit too not be effected and no taping it onto your car!
Honda Civic 10th gen Weathertech In Channel Window Visors 20190303_110749
Honda Civic 10th gen Weathertech In Channel Window Visors 20190303_110738

Last edited:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice. I had them on my 09 CRV and they worked great. I hate those taped on ones. They look crappy and cheap. They will loosen over time, especially when it gets warm out again.

OP
OP

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Very nice. I had them on my 09 CRV and they worked great. I hate those taped on ones. They look crappy and cheap. They will loosen over time, especially when it gets warm out again.
Then you gotta clean glue residue off your paint... thats never no fun!

Syco54645

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Ex Hatch, Nissan Altima
Country flag
It allows my Chrome delete kit too not be effected and no taping it onto your car
What chrome delete kit did you use? Looking to do this as soon as the weather turns...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Your car Looks excellent!
WeatherTech are the best looking ones available in my opinion.
Put them on mine a few weeks ago and like them a lot.

Now I’m interested in that chrome delete......

Syco54645

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Put them on mine a few weeks ago and like them a lot.
How does this interfere with the window being able to wind up? The altima had issues with the weathertech visors i put on it.

cruisencode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I used the WeatherTech ones on my two previous cars and the rears loosened and fell out on both of them. I'll never use WeatherTech again.

I have the OEM honda window visors on my car now and they have been great.

OP
OP

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
OP
OP

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
How does this interfere with the window being able to wind up? The altima had issues with the weathertech visors i put on it.

The windows roll up all the way. And work fine.

The provided tool is designed to stretch your sill. You must've had a tight sill on a newer altima or a older altima with a slightly deformed sill. Idk

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
I think there would be more talk if they were available for the hatch, last i heard they were not planning on making any for the hatch.

Syco54645

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think there would be more talk if they were available for the hatch, last i heard they were not planning on making any for the hatch.
Oh These do not fit the hatch? That is a miss.