• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio weather tech floor mats ; 2017 SI 4 door

newsi

First Name
pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda Si
Country flag
$75. In Cleveland OH but will ship in continental USA. Buyer pays shipping. somewhat dirty as expected for 3 years in vehicle
no rips or tears in great shape. Can use paypal.

Honda Civic 10th gen weather tech floor mats ; 2017 SI 4 door civic_si_weathertek
Sponsored

Gager122

First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
Imma take a guess and say these don't fit the coupe?

pkwon121

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interested. Where in cleveland? Im out in Mayfield

OP
OP
newsi

newsi

First Name
pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda Si
Country flag
just west of the airport in columbia station. I'll let them go for $60 if you can pick them up

pkwon121

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just west of the airport in columbia station. I'll let them go for $60 if you can pick them up
Shit, say no more, i cant make it out until the weekend tho

OP
OP
newsi

newsi

First Name
pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda Si
Country flag
thats cool. $60 cash. before 3 on saturday or all day sunday.
440-eight two two 9981. shoot me a text when your set to head west and ill text back the address

pkwon121

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thats cool. $60 cash. before 3 on saturday or all day sunday.
440-eight two two 9981. shoot me a text when your set to head west and ill text back the address
Sunday will work better. I work until 4 on saturday. I'll text you on Sunday.
Sponsored