Cicada

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Hey everyone. I'm new here. I just got my 2020 Civic Hatch EX in Aegean Blue, and I'm looking for ways to set it apart from the rest of the road without looking too trashy. The red emblems look nice, but I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a good spoiler and things of that nature. Any and all ideas are appreciated.
Sponsored

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
Hey everyone. I'm new here. I just got my 2020 Civic Hatch EX in Aegean Blue, and I'm looking for ways to set it apart from the rest of the road without looking too trashy. The red emblems look nice, but I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a good spoiler and things of that nature. Any and all ideas are appreciated.
I'll sell you my spoiler. Its completely functional (23lbs downforce @ 80mph) and it will definitely set you apart from all the other cars on the road too!

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spoiler/side skirts/front lip/chrome delete/tinted windows/side markers swap, exterior wise. I’ve yet to see another civic (well only 1) that’s not “stock” appearance wise. ?
-
the new type R in some other country has a new smaller wing, can’t member but it’s somewhere in the type r forum

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

As for spoilers, a popular add-on is the duckbill spoiler. I have it on my EX hatch and I think it looks great. These are available on the Bay and on Amazon. Another popular mod is the chrome delete. It's essentially vinyl strips to black out the chrome along the windows. Again, I've done so and it's fairly easy and affordable mod. Many also have upgraded their wheels and that's mostly dependent on your budget. Another one I'll mention is the rear diffuser mod where on our EX models will take the sport model diffuser and replace the EX trim. This is fairly inexpensive and if you want a center exhaust then that will require some modification to make that happen.

Best of luck and have fun with your new ride.
Sponsored