water droplet sound coming from inside passenger seat ??

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I feel like a crazy person here but you know that sound effect of a water droplet? I keep intermittently hearing that noise coming from passenger interior. I cant tell if its front or back seat though. I kept thinking one of my daughters had some type of electronic back there but I dug in between the seats and under seats and nothing.. My daughter heard it a few days ago as well. Its driving me insane. I haven brought it up to Honda yet cuz they will think I am crazy..lol anyone??
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I feel like a crazy person here but you know that sound effect of a water droplet? I keep intermittently hearing that noise coming from passenger interior. I cant tell if its front or back seat though. I kept thinking one of my daughters had some type of electronic back there but I dug in between the seats and under seats and nothing.. My daughter heard it a few days ago as well. Its driving me insane. I haven brought it up to Honda yet cuz they will think I am crazy..lol anyone??
There was one report of water inside the air conditioning vents. Remove the cabin filter inside the glove compartment to see if it is wet.

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
LOl. No it’s an electric water drop sound. It’s not real water.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There was one report of water inside the air conditioning vents. Remove the cabin filter inside the glove compartment to see if it is wet.
There also was an issue where some cars didn't have the condensation line connected properly, so people would get water on the passenger floor when they ran A/C.

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
It’s just a 1/2 second. You know the sound I’m talking about right? When a drop of water falls into standing water. I swear my daughter has something in the car but I dug into everything. It’s very bizarre

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
It’s just a 1/2 second. You know the sound I’m talking about right? When a drop of water falls into standing water. I swear my daughter has something in the car but I dug into everything. It’s very bizarre
Like this?

If you let it play it will play a whole gallery of water drops. LOL

How loud is it? Can it be something on your cellphone?

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
That’s the sound but without the echo. Not my phone. And it happens randomly

amumanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi galant 2000
I was checking to see if anyone else have similar issue/noise. I have had the same noise coming from back (don't know where). In beginning I also went crazy to see where it's coming from but now I'm used it and still courious where it comes from.

OP
OP

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
OMG , this sound is driving me crazy..what is causing this? I don't really want to take it to Honda for this random sound they will think I am crazy..lol

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
OMG , this sound is driving me crazy..what is causing this? I don't really want to take it to Honda for this random sound they will think I am crazy..lol
I doubt they will do anything if they can't reproduce it. But it doesn't hurt to ask them if anyone else has reported it.

Is it possible that it is coming from the speakers? What are you listening to when you hear it?

It reminds me of the VH1 PopUp Videos. Every time the popup would show in the screen, it made a sound like a water droplet. :)
Sponsored