Watch video while driving

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I didn't know about Honda hack from Codeage... can you send me their url?

There’re two versions of Honda Hack, the Basic version and the Pro version. The Pro version provides much more features than the Basic version.
Honda Hack Basic: https://transactions.sendowl.com/products/77821285/64054AC7/view
Honda Hack Pro: https://transactions.sendowl.com/products/77821264/56CB8427/view

Extra features in Honda Hack Pro:

* Enable write access to external storage card.
* Automatically click OK when the safe-driving warning pops up.
* Automatically start an app at start up.
* reduce music volume when shift in reverse gear.
* One click to clear all app cache
* One click to clean internal sd card.
* Prevent apps from start automatically.

ostudent

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I wonder if anyone can guide me how to enter address while driving on factory Garmin gps. any bypass is working ?

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wonder if anyone can guide me how to enter address while driving on factory Garmin gps. any bypass is working ?
Can you explain what you mean? I am not aware of a "factory Garmin gps".

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
um...my car come with navi, im looking a way that i can enter address while the car is moving.
Didn't know CTR has factory NAV. If it is keyboard based lockout - you can change the keyboard (gboard works for this purpose). If it is input lockout in the factory NAV based on moving.... probably not something you can defeat.

ostudent

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Didn't know CTR has factory NAV. If it is keyboard based lockout - you can change the keyboard (gboard works for this purpose). If it is input lockout in the factory NAV based on moving.... probably not something you can defeat.
Thanks for letting me know. yea the ctr come with Nav from factory.

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hookup your head unit to the internet

Car - autohack.org/root
phone/pc - autohack.org

buy your code on phone/pc, plug it in on the car, wait for reboot.

Enjoy Netflix while driving at breakneck speeds.

Real quick n easy to do. I’m a little concerned if it’s safe, be aware that when a cars wifi is exposed and the car is driving, it’s susceptible to being hacked by third parties who could cause malicious actions to your car. This is most likely the reason WiFi is disabled when the car is moving, for security, and so no one can claim that their car drove off the road unexpectedly. This is no joke, I’ve spoke with PhDs who verified that ANY car on WiFi can be hacked and controlled.

lucashend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
[QUOTE="
Real quick n easy to do. I’m a little concerned if it’s safe, be aware that when a cars wifi is exposed and the car is driving, it’s susceptible to being hacked by third parties who could cause malicious actions to your car. This is most likely the reason WiFi is disabled when the car is moving, for security, and so no one can claim that their car drove off the road unexpectedly. This is no joke, I’ve spoke with PhDs who verified that ANY car on WiFi can be hacked and controlled."
[/QUOTE]

Except that the head unit is essentially a glorified android tablet that is not in any way connected to the steering, gas, or brake... The head unit controls things like audio, climate, etc. And the Wifi doesn't turn off while driving, it just needs a constant internet connections, such as a tethered phone that is in the car too.

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
[QUOTE="
Real quick n easy to do. I’m a little concerned if it’s safe, be aware that when a cars wifi is exposed and the car is driving, it’s susceptible to being hacked by third parties who could cause malicious actions to your car. This is most likely the reason WiFi is disabled when the car is moving, for security, and so no one can claim that their car drove off the road unexpectedly. This is no joke, I’ve spoke with PhDs who verified that ANY car on WiFi can be hacked and controlled."
Except that the head unit is essentially a glorified android tablet that is not in any way connected to the steering, gas, or brake... The head unit controls things like audio, climate, etc. And the Wifi doesn't turn off while driving, it just needs a constant internet connections, such as a tethered phone that is in the car too.[/QUOTE]

I see about the WiFi, but can you explain how the head unit is able to read and display things like TPMS, keyless access, maintenance, etc... where these are directly related to cars hardware functions?

lucashend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Except that the head unit is essentially a glorified android tablet that is not in any way connected to the steering, gas, or brake... The head unit controls things like audio, climate, etc. And the Wifi doesn't turn off while driving, it just needs a constant internet connections, such as a tethered phone that is in the car too.
I see about the WiFi, but can you explain how the head unit is able to read and display things like TPMS, keyless access, maintenance, etc... where these are directly related to cars hardware functions?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Because those things are still not connected to the steering, gas, or brake. There is an ECU (Electronics Control Unit) that manages a lot of that junk that is separate from the head unit. If we were talking about a Tesla, that can drive itself based on software, sure, I can see that. But this is a Civic, so no one can literally drive your car off the road via wifi.

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I see about the WiFi, but can you explain how the head unit is able to read and display things like TPMS, keyless access, maintenance, etc... where these are directly related to cars hardware functions?
Yes. Because those things are still not connected to the steering, gas, or brake. There is an ECU (Electronics Control Unit) that manages a lot of that junk that is separate from the head unit. If we were talking about a Tesla, that can drive itself based on software, sure, I can see that. But this is a Civic, so no one can literally drive your car off the road via wifi.[/QUOTE]

I think you’re missing the point. The hardware is directly accessed via headunit. Just because the unit does t have a function for steering, doesn’t mean it can’t be accessed
Sponsored