Washer Reservoir

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
My car will keep me in my lane, read me my texts but won't tell me I'm out of washer fluid. Great.
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's no low washer fluid warning on the US version? That's crazy. So is having a 2.6 qt. tank.
FWIW, I've only had to fill it up once in 9600+ miles. Granted, it took an entire jug of washer fluid, but for it to get through an entire winter with 45"+ of snow and Spring bug season impresses me a bit.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So this car doesn't have sensor for washer fluid? Somewhat annoying considering my old 2003 ram had that sensor including a lamp out sensor but whatever. I'll live. Speaking of sensors, this car DOES have a lamp out sensor right?

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
So this car doesn't have sensor for washer fluid? ... this car DOES have a lamp out sensor right?
A1) In Canada yes, in US, no.
A2) Not that I've read anywhere. Our '88 Accord did. Go figure.

pwschuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6-speed
Country flag
4.8 qt washer fluid tank sounds like a nice upgrade to US models. Just visit your closest Canadian Honda Dealer's parts counter or find one that does mail order. Not sure how much infrastructure is already in place to support the warning light though. May have to live without that feature unless you want to get into the dash.

Mad tyte CMD yo.

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
4.8 qt washer fluid tank sounds like a nice upgrade to US models. Just visit your closest Canadian Honda Dealer's parts counter or find one that does mail order. Not sure how much infrastructure is already in place to support the warning light though.
The larger tank is installed on the opposite side of the car. May be more to it than you are thinking--relocating tubing and wiring.
Sponsored