HarlowQuinn

First Name
Harlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Does anyone know how Honda are addressing warranty repairs that need to be put off due to quarantine if the warranty expires before the epidemic gets under control. Living in NY the only safe place is home right now and can't see putting myself at risk over a car I am not even driving right now, but my driver seat adjustment mechanism is faulty and am concerned that they will try and charge me for the repairs despite the issue starting while the car was still under warranty,
Sponsored

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
everything is about to open back up real soon, you might as well just drop it at dealership now and avoid getting screwed over.

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Does anyone know how Honda are addressing warranty repairs that need to be put off due to quarantine if the warranty expires before the epidemic gets under control. Living in NY the only safe place is home right now and can't see putting myself at risk over a car I am not even driving right now, but my driver seat adjustment mechanism is faulty and am concerned that they will try and charge me for the repairs despite the issue starting while the car was still under warranty,
I wouldn't expect any extension. Dealership repair shops are open. Just make sure that they are observing social distancing rules. Don't wait for your car. Get in and out.
Sponsored