Warranty 10/100,000 help

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT
I did the quotes from curry Honda, and I tried calling the financial manager to cancel my warranty but he wasn't there and has yet to reply back to my emails... Lol since there is a couple more days till I can get my full refund... I'll probably go to another dealership and purchase the Honda care. Thanks for the advice
Anytime - make sure you document that you attempted to cancel your current contract with the 3rd party warranty company & finance manager wasn't available. I would even go as far as sending them a letter via registered mail to cancel your contract, so that everything is in writing.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Anytime - make sure you document that you attempted to cancel your current contract with the 3rd party warranty company & finance manager wasn't available. I would even go as far as sending them a letter via registered mail to cancel your contract, so that everything is in writing.
I definitely will, I'm gonna go to the dealership tomorrow and get it done. Then ask for the Honda care . Again I appreciate your help

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey guys, I just need some help, I just purchase a 10yr /100,000 warranty from my dealership. I paid about $1,500 for it. Is this worth it? The company/package of the warranty is fidelity and I got the platinum package, but I have a 100$ deductible. What are your opinion on this?
If you plan on keeping the car that long, then it's worth it. If you do like most people and trade it in a few years, then no.

OP
OP

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
If you plan on keeping the car that long, then it's worth it. If you do like most people and trade it in a few years, then no.
I do plan on keeping the car for 10 years or so, but I just canceled the warranty today, the finance manager gave me the glare of death, but in the end, I wanted to tune the car also and you can't do that without voiding the warranty haha..
Sponsored