Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
They arent that far from me. Maybe I should go in and ask if they have that turbo in person. Just to see if they even have them.
We don't have any here, never said we did. We are still waiting for more to come in from PRL
Sponsored

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your experience, although friendly competition is good, stories like this are always a bummer and certainly what any company in the industry wants to avoid for each other. To shed some light on this, PRL did have multiple push backs on the release of the P600 which made it difficult to determine an accurate delivery time for any vendor, including us.

I'm happy we were able to help you out! We've worked closely with PRL to get the most accurate inventory/eta's and purchased a large amount for stocking. Additionally we've put a ton of effort into our inventory accuracy on our site and, although there's always room for improvement, glad to see its helping you guys out.

As always we appreciate the business and the opportunity to support you all! (P.S. - looks like we have 9 more in stock!)
-Kevin B, Brand Manager

OP
OP
Benb870

Benb870

CTR 23172 Midnight Express
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 &2006 Lotus Elise
Country flag
Whoa the above back to back posts from 2 vendors really shows the difference in customer relation efforts.
Exactly, one vendor provides you with excuses and shade, and another vendor is transparent and honest. I know where my business will go from now on.

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your experience, although friendly competition is good, stories like this are always a bummer and certainly what any company in the industry wants to avoid for each other. To shed some light on this, PRL did have multiple push backs on the release of the P600 which made it difficult to determine an accurate delivery time for any vendor, including us.

I'm happy we were able to help you out! We've worked closely with PRL to get the most accurate inventory/eta's and purchased a large amount for stocking. Additionally we've put a ton of effort into our inventory accuracy on our site and, although there's always room for improvement, glad to see its helping you guys out.

As always we appreciate the business and the opportunity to support you all! (P.S. - looks like we have 9 more in stock!)
-Kevin B, Brand Manager
Not only the turbo but there were pushbacks on delivery for the turbo inlets and the race MAF's. I know because I bought both.

FK8_JJ

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Honda Civic Type R, 92 Civic Si, 04 Honda S2000, 13 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I purchased a PRL Titanium inlet pipe from VividRacing recently and didn't have any issues. It was a direct transaction.

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
We don't have any here, never said we did. We are still waiting for more to come in from PRL
Maybe instead of replying to me, you reply to the OP and get his issue squared away. It obvious you saw the thread. Funny how the only person you replied to is the one person who said the would physically come to the store. Cant ignore someone when they're standing in the door way though.

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Maybe instead of replying to me, you reply to the OP and get his issue squared away. It obvious you saw the thread. Funny how the only person you replied to is the one person who said the would physically come to the store. Cant ignore someone when they're standing in the door way though.
I already replied to the OP, he has been issued a refund as promised

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Any consolation for the 4-5 months time wasted? Doubt it. I went through the same. Months and months of no updates and then hold your $ hostage until you file a PayPal dispute to get it back. I stopped using a lot of vendors and started ordering directly from the main distributors. Like for Varis I only go through Bulletproof Automotive. You get actual updates and you're not sitting there wondering if your order was ever even put into the system.

OP
OP
Benb870

Benb870

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Funny, how the only response really came once I posted on the forum for others to see. I tried to work this out with Tyler, and Adam at Vivid, but got nowhere. Posting and badmouthing them on IG on their posts and coming here was the only way to get them to react. I'll let everyone know if I actually get a refund. Recieved an email saying it will happen, but we'll see

OP
OP
Benb870

Benb870

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes you did, however no apology or ownership of the problem. Very telling about your company and customer service. This would explain the hundreds of complaints on the BBB.

Gerry

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-L
Country flag
Yall probably wouldn't have issued any refund if OP didn't post this up here, yall had to be called out just to do the right thing, fu again

Gerry

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-L
Country flag
Yes you did, however no apology or ownership of the problem. Very telling about your company and customer service. This would explain the hundreds of complaints on the BBB.
And if u didn't post this up here, they probably would've given u more bs

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Yall probably wouldn't have issued any refund if OP didn't post this up here, yall had to be called out just to do the right thing, fu again
We will issue a refund for anyone who wants one on these that hasn't received it yet. We aren't in the business of stealing money. We try to get parts to customers as fast as possible

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Exactly, one vendor provides you with excuses and shade, and another vendor is transparent and honest. I know where my business will go from now on.
We will issue a refund for anyone who wants one on these that hasn't received it yet. We aren't in the business of stealing money. We try to get parts to customers as fast as possible
what if you haven’t ordered anything.. can you get a refund anyways? I’ll take some free $$$ Lmao!!!
Sponsored