**Warning about Vivid Racing** Buyer Beware

Type_RawR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 #14116 / 2008 FG2
Country flag
Yeah I stopped ordering from VR after two orders I put in for products listed in stock were backordered, so I canceled those orders and stopped going there. Glad I didn't have to go through some of the shit other people did.

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
VR did come through for me on the Titan7's. The original lead time was 60 days. The actual time time was nearly 7 months. This was partially due to the state of the supply chain. They did not handle inquiries on ETA's very professionally IMO. A bit of the runaround so I stopped worrying about it. A good business does not want to make their customers feel this way. They would basically have to have the only one of it's kind left (whichever part you choose) for me to order from them again.

OP
OP
Benb870

Benb870

CTR 23172 Midnight Express
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 &2006 Lotus Elise
Country flag
**update** Vivid Racing did FedEx a refund check, this week. I wish I didn't have to put them on blast in order for this situation to be resolved. Certainly can understand supply chain problems now, but the lack of customer service and or follow up and honestly lack of care from them is more disappointing than anything. They figure they can kick the can down the road and blame covid etc, and keep your $$$.

Tonycivicboi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Wow didnt realize this. Thanks guys i wont be ordering from Vivid’s website.
I have used MAPerformance and they’re great!

Mufasa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
No idea if anyone else has ordered from Evasive Motorsports, but I bought my Tein coils from them and had a fine experience. They shipped it the next day and arrived within a week iirc. Would buy from them again.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
No idea if anyone else has ordered from Evasive Motorsports, but I bought my Tein coils from them and had a fine experience. They shipped it the next day and arrived within a week iirc. Would buy from them again.
Ive ordered some stuff from Evasive before. Good company. Sometimes, on the small stuff, the shipping just kills when sending to the midwest and it makes me look for alternatives. Even for some small stuff its always like 25-30 to get it here. Makes me reevaluate.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
Thanks for the info fellas - Ill steer clear - its a shame though. We live in a now society and waiting on items you pay for can be frustrating but understood. Compound that waiting with lack of communication and its unacceptable. As a company if you see you are struggling to get product (frequently or at all) may try over communication (even a blanket email would work - hey we got your order - just to let you know your item is on back order (or something you fill in the blank here) if you would like to opt out of this order or see an alternative item you'd like to substitute (click here) if not we are trying everything in our power to get your product shipped to you). Odds are you will get a lot less negative feedback such as this thread. Just had a company do this for me like last week, I opted to substitute but low and behold they reached back out saying we got your wheels let us know if you want to keep your order or continue with switching it out. This was an individual and we communicated multiple times in one day on this subject. This made my experience a pleasure, smooth, and I will buy from them again. @Fitment Industries has been a pleasure to do business because of the above stated process. Regardless of if it was a person (which in my case it was) or a webform it can and was done which saved me as a customer and got them free advertisement just now.

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
I still can't believe this many people are having problems with Vivid. They've literally undercut every other website on price and shipped everything I ordered either same day or next day. Wild times.
Sponsored