• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California WANTED: 2017-2020 oem hatchback strut/spring

Smellycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Lmk how many miles on them when removed and price you’re seeking

Southern California - ie/oc/la

My car is 40k miles, was stolen 5k miles ago and suspension wore out when they hit multiple dips.
Sponsored

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got some OEM Sport Hatch springs (removed at 34k) if you're ever in Vegas

Otherwise, if you're still in need and I end up making this half-planned to trip to IE (Riverside), I'll let you know

PC2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Hatchback Sport '13 Nissan GTR
Country flag
Got some OEM sport hatch springs taken off at 1k miles from a 2019 located in LA

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I got a spare set to sell. Removed at around 7k miles from an '18 hatch.

Da5hi30i2d

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic ex hatchback hpf edition
Country flag
I got spare set from 19 hatchback ex took them off at 20k I also have the oem rear sway bar with the oem end links. I stay in riverside

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a set of teins for cheap
Sponsored